Facing a God, Part 2/3

Everyone turned around to face the blue man. "Who are you?!" Frewby asked, his blade ready to strike. The merman stretched. He smiled and pulled two of the spikes out of his back. The spikes change and sharpen to a blade, with more growing on his back.

"I am Neptune." The man replied to Frewby. More merman appeared from the water. "More company." Chris said, looking around. "My loyal servants." Neptune answered as if Chris asked a question. "Attack."

The mermen attacked simultaneously. Chris dodged claws and slashed at a few. The numbers quickly gained an advantage over him. One attacking from behind was burned to a crisp. "Didn't ask for your help Firecrotch!" Chris called out while slashing at more Merman.

"Did it for the experience Kazy." Frewby replied, slashing and burning more. Keme covered the area surrounding her with wind and blew away attacking merman. She used her wind magic to knock away more attacking mermen.

Nut stomped on the ground, causing pieces to crumble under the surrounding mermen. He quckly brought up rock just in time to block an attack from Neptune.

Neptune dropped his sword, backing away. "Back down." He called out to his mermen, who quickly snarled and went back into the water. "One sword should be enough." Neptune said, smiling. "At least, for a few of you."

"Mocking us like Kazy?" Frewby sarcastically asked. "I don't know who that is." Neptune replied. Chris picked up his sword from the ground, annoyed. Ignoring his low health bar, he attacked.

Chris swung at Neptune, who easily dodged attacks, secretly striking at Chris. Chris backed away, breathing heavily. "Your a fast old bastard." He said, clearly annoyed. He attacked, with Neptune tripping him. Chris turned around, only to be slashed 10 times.

"Son of a bit-" Chris shattered, defeated. "There goes Kazy." Frewby laughed. Keme attacked next, using her wind to easily dodge Neptune's attacks. When dodging a strike, water grabbed into her and slammed her into the ground. She quickly stood only to be pierced in her heart by Neptune's blade and shatters.

A rock slams into Neptune's head, knocking him off balance and into the water. "Half way down." Nut said, looking at Frewby. "We should be more careful." Frewby replied. The water on the floor around nut covered his leg and pulled him into the water. "NUT!" Frewby screamed.

Under the water, Nut was quickly grabbed by the mermen. He looked at his life, noticing it was deep in the red. He attempted to use his mana but quickly realized he couldn't do anything. He began to drown, being pulled deeper into the water. He could no longer hold his breath and drowned, shattering.

Neptune jumped from the water, staring at Frewby. "Last but not least, the fire spirit."

"Let us begin, the one they called Frewby."