For just an hour

Chris looks out the window of his room, noticing the cafe across the street. He looks at the portrait on the wall of his room. He notices 4 people. He reads the names. "Arthur Penndragon. Octavious Penndragon. Percival Penndragon...."

He looks at Percival and winces. Some thing about Percival gave Chris a creepy vibe. He decided it was best to log on to Spirit Heart.

"Hey Kazy." Frewby said, cleaning a glass. "Hey. Where's Irene?" Chris asked, noticing the corner was empty. "Holo was pissed that Nut wouldn't sell her more beer so she and Irene took off to make a tavern. "Oh. Sounds like a good idea."

Penndragon logged in with Griffin, who had a smile on her face. "Greetings friends! Shall we meet irl?" "Sounds like fun, Penn." Chris said, annoyed. "Sorry Chris. I'll bring you something." Chris nodded. "Can I get some Soup Frewby?" "Sure. No spoons though."

"I have spoons!" Griffin said, excitingly. "Yeah. You took them all." Griffin laughed and passed a spoon to Chris. "Thanks."

Lucy climbs onto the counter and meows. "Where are you going?" Penndragon walked over to Lucy and pet her. "This place called... Um... The Hooman World." "Hooman World? Is it magical?" "Not as magical as this world." "I wanna go to the Hooman World one day!" "One day Lucy." Lucy purrs happily. Frewby places a plate of fish down that lucy happily eats.

Frewby messages Irene before logging out. "See ya Kazy." "Yeah. See ya...." Penndragon taps Chris' back. "One day my friend." Penndragon and Griffin log out, leaving Chris alone with Lucy.

"Are you going too? To the Hooman World?" Lucy asked, confused. "Yeah. I'll see you later Lucy." Chris pets Lucy before logging out.

Chris logged out and looked across the street to the cafe. He notices a familiar blonde hair.

Octavious stood with Griffin, waiting for the others to show up. "This is so exciting! We get to meet everyone irl!" Griffin said, jumping up and down. "Yeah..." "Your worried about Chris?" "Of course. We get to go to the cafe and Chris is just sitting in a hospital room."

"Penn!" Frewby walks closer to the cafe. "Alexander! It's nice to meet you in real life!" "Yeah. Oh hey. Irene came too!" Pointing to the girl standing next to him. "Hi.... Is there a corner booth?" "I'll... Have to ask Irene" "Thank you. ^^" "Where's Keme, Frewby?" "She said, and I quote. 'no.'"

Chris sat in his room, annoyed that his friends were outside and he was trapped in. A male nurse came in, putting a platter by the table. "It's time for your medicine Christopher." "Thank you." Chris took the medicine, waiting for the nurse to leave. He reacted quickly as the nurse left, catching the door. He placed a small item in the door, stopping it from shutting. He changed into his street clothes and snuck out the front door of the hospital.

Chris stood outside the cafe, breathing more and more heavily as time passed. He finally walked into the cafe and sat away from everyone, listening in. He sat, his face covered from everyone. When his vision began to go, he realized he was running out of time.

Chris stood up and walked over to everyone. "Can we help you?" Frewby asked, Looking confusingly at Chris. "I just.... Um...." He places a spoon next to Griffin before walking off. Griffin looked confusingly at the spoon before it clicked. "KAZ?!" everyone immediately looked up, with Octavious standing. "CHRIS?!"

The world began to spin as Chris fell over, passing out.