Aichmophobia

Frewby and Chris ported to Floor 12. Chris passed Frewby all of his daggers before standing near some tree's. "This won't work Kaz." Frewby said, looking at the daggers. As he looked through them, he noticed they all said 'Percival's WOT'

"I'm gonna go ahead and assume WOT stands for Weapon Of Torture." Frewby said with a sigh. "Yeah. They do. Thankfully. You don't need to be holding the weapon to write on them." Chris responded. "Just toss them at me until I catch one instead of freezing." Frewby spun the dagger in his hand, then sighed. "C'mon Chris, this won't wo-" "I know Alex. But I have to try." Frewby breathed in, then sighed and threw one towards Chris, who immediately froze.

The dagger slammed into the tree. Chris gave an expression of pure fear for a few minutes before changing to an expression of anger. "Again." Chris said between hard breathes. Frewby shook his head. "Chris. Please, you don't-" "AGAIN!" Chris screamed in anger. Frewby sighed and tossed another one towards Chris, repeating the previous result.

After 2 days of practice, Frewby noticed that Chris was starting to react. "How many daggers did he stockpile? It's like he never runs out." Frewby said before tossing another one. He tossed another dagger. This time however, Chris caught it. Despite shaking hard enough to make a milkshake, Chris managed to grab the dagger midair. "Son of a Bitch really is an anime protagonist." Frewby said with a smile.

After shaking for a few minutes, Chris looked at Frewby. A wierd sensation flooded Frewby as he noticed that Chris pure white eyes were now red. "That's new. He even has anime powers." Frewby laughed at his own comment, knowing that Celestial Spirits eyes changed colors when angry or focused.

For the rest of the day, he tossed more and more daggers at Chris, with Chris catching them all and slowly but surely shaking less and less. Frewby smiled at Chris' quick progress. "It's thanks to the Styles family curse that I can get over it so easily." Chris said, sitting near the tree while Frewby sat on the ground. "The what?" Frewby asked. It was the first time Chris had mentioned this curse to him.

"We aren't really sure when it started, but our family has recieved a curse without a way to break it." Chris said with certainty in his voice. "A curse?" Frewby asked with a small laugh. "You laugh, but with the exception of Cheryle, we all have a metal part in our bodies." Chris replied. "I was hit by a van and have a metal jaw. Gabriel has metal legs-" "Metal legs?!" Frewby interrupted, staring at Chris in shock. "Well, knee down is metal. Richar has a metal hand. Shit, all together, we might be more terminator then human."

The answer gained a sarcastic chuckle from Frewby. He looked at the darkened sky, wondering how he met such a wierdly descriptive person. "What was the past few days about anyways?" Frewby asked, without looking at Chris. Chris' eyes again changed from white to red.

"If we can finish him off once and for all, I want no distractions. I'm gonna kill Percival once and for all."