Family Reunion part 1/2

Chris ported into the tavern with Konno, who looked around the bar. "New player, Kaz?" Frewby asked. "Yeah. Her name is Konno." Chris replied, sitting down. Konno looked around before sitting on the couch.

Lucy came from downstairs, excited. "HOOMAN KAAAAAZZZZ!!!" Lucy screamed, hugging Chris. "Hello Lucy." Chris responded, petting Lucy. "Would you like some fish?" Lucy looked at Chris with sparkles in her eyes, nodding.

Chris opened his menu and pulled out a cooked fish, handing it to Lucy. Lucy began to devour the fish before noticing Konno. "A new Hooman?" She asked, fish still in her mouth. "My name is Konno." Konno responded, smiling at Lucy. Lucy stood up proudly. "I am Lucy, Hooman!"

Frewby placed a cup next to Chris. "Your a pretty good actor for Lucy. I can tell what happened is eating you alive still." He said, filling the cup with ale. "I'll be scarred both mentally and physically until I'm placed in the ground. No reason she has to be concerned." Chris responded, drinking the ale.

"Have you seen Zara? I wanted to ask her about Lucy." Chris said, finishing the ale. "No. But floor 12 is unlocked. Maybe she is working on the code for floor 13 or something. She never leaves her apartment so..." Frewby responded, catching Chris' attention.

"How do you know that?" Chris asked, shaking his cup. Frewby glared at Chris before refilling it and answering. "She was on the week you were.... Visiting Percival..... Asked her to meet Irene and myself IRL. She only goes to the store." "Visiting Percival." Chris laughed. "Yeah..... That's what it was...."

"We'll get him back Chris." Frewby said, snearing at the thought of seeing Izuku again. A message suddenly came in for Chris. He opened it and sighed in shock. "You ok Kaz?" Frewby asked, concerned. "I have to go." Chris responded, porting.

Shortly after porting away, a girl with long pink hair ported into the tavern. "So this is where Chris has been lately?" The girl asked, looking around. "Welcome to Vallenfall." Frewby said to the girl. She looked at Frewby and glared. "Where's Chris?" She asked. Lucy and Konno looked at the girl before looking at Frewby. "He just ported. Who are you exactly?" Frewby responded.

Chris ported to floor 12, a darkened forest. He noticed a bluish-gray haired boy in the tree's who was jumping between them. A red haired boy walking towards Chris caught his attention. "It been a few years, Chris." The boy said, looking blankly forward.

"Yeah. Hey little brother."