Rebirth of a god

"What about Calyst?" Spade offered as a name for Chris' pet wolf. "What the fuck is a Calyst?" Chris asked Spade annoyed. The wolf barked at the name before cleaning Skyla, causing Chris to sigh. "Fine. Calyst."

Frewby and Nutpelt walked into the tavern, excited. "We found the mini boss." Nutpelt stated, walking behind the counter. "It's some weird demon thinh in the forest." Frewby said, sitting down. "Question is, who wants to fight it? Or better yet, can you actually fight Kazy?"

"Funny asshole. But yes I can." Chris replied. He pulled out his new weapon proudly. "It's called Chaotic Light." Frewby nodded sarcastically. "Should be fun. You down Keme? Zara? Irene?" "I don't fight Frewby." Irene said from her corner. "I'm down." Zara said, putting her book down and standing. "Sure -.-" Keme stood, ready to fight.

Nutpelt put the NPC to run the tavern and they headed out. Looking around, Chris noticed Izuku staring at him. He stopped to stare back. "You ok Kazuya?" Zara said, breaking Chris' concentration. "Y... Yeah..." Chris replied. He looked in the direction he saw Izuku and noticed he was gone.

They arrived at the area the mini boss was located and looked around. A voice rang out to them. "-Blessed be the lord of water! Blessed be Lord Neptune!" A creature called out. It walked out of the forest in a creepy manner. It looked almost human with pale skin and black eyes. No hair but a blue piece of clothe placed on it similar to a dress

"That thing is the mini boss?" Chris asked. "Yup. Be ready." Frewby replied. As he finished replying, the creature attacked. The creature shrouded itself in darkness and began slashing at everyone. Chris pulled out Chaotic Light and swung. The creature easily dodged and slammed Chris into the ground.

"Become a sacrifice!" The creature called out. It swung down at Chris but a giant rock slammed into its face. "Got your back Kaz." Nutpelt said, launching more rocks at the monster. It dodged the rocks but was sliced by Frewby. "Snap." Frewby called out as he snapped his fingers, catching the beast on fire for a short time.

As the fire went out, the creature attacked again. Frewby attempted to dodged but the creature was faster. It opened it's mouth to reveal fangs. It bit at Frewby but he dodged with his arm, getting bit in the process. "Dammit!" Frewby called out. He slashed at the creature but it backed away.

Rocks slammed into its back and it turned around, only for Zara to swing her blade. It backed away and attacked, going in to bite Zara. Chris jumped in the path, getting bitten. "Kazuya!" Zara called out, worried. "Back... Away.... Damn this hurts!" Chris responed.

As everyone backed away, the creature bit harder, as if attempting to chew Chris' arm off. "Hey ugly." Chris held up a dagger, now suddenly glowing. "Let's go out with a bang."

Chris dropped the dagger. As it reached the ground, it exploded. Everyone looked at Chris, shocked and confused. Zara acted quickly, running to Chris and began to heal him. The creature attacked but Frewby intercepted, slamming it into the ground. Keme used her wind magic to make the creature float before slamming it into the ground.

The creature attacked Keme but she used her mana to make it fly in the air again. It slammed hard into the ground. It got up again and attacked Keme, but Frewby intercepted it and set it on fire. "Take this!" Frewby called out before backing away. Keme ran past Frewby and sliced at the creature. Distracted, it tried to attack Keme but missed, her blade going through the creatures chest.

The creature slammed hard into the ground and began to laugh. "So... I was all that was needed? How PERFECT! ALLOW ME TO SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR YOU, LORD NEPTUNE!" The creature called out. It stood and pierced its own chest, laughing.

As it shattered, the bell in town square began to ring. "What's going on?" Chris asked, looking around for the bell. An invisible wall in the sea became partly visible and began to crack. When it shattered, a pair of red dots suddenly appeared.

"He has awakened!" An NPC called out, causing the town to panic.

"LORD NEPTUNE IS HEADING OUR WAY!"