Fun Quiz!

Ok I know, not a chapter! I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but here's a quiz I found on someone named @padfoot13mare page and I really wanted to do it. You can give your answers as well, copy it to your books and whatnot, I just thought it would be a bit of fun.

1. If you went to Hogwarts, which House would you be in?

-Hufflepuff all the way! Could anyone tell? XD

2. Have you ever been to an HP midnight release?

-Sadly, no. I was never allowed, and the one time I was, my mom was 'too tired'. Hogwash. :P

3. What did you think of the Deathly Hallows?

-THey were great as movies, but as for following the novels, there were a few things that could have gone more on plan. Although there were a lot of changes I adored.

4. How many times have you reread the books?

-Too many to count. :D

5. Whose death was the saddest?

-Oh dear me.... Gosh... Personally, it had to be Sirius. There was way too little time with him.

6. If you went to Hogwarts, would you rather cat a owl, cat, or rat?

-As much as I hate to say it, probably a cat. Birds hate me and I'm scared of rats... A dog if I could.

7. What did you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?

-Oh it could have gone with less Ron/Lav. There was more to the story that the director shoulda dealt with.

8. What do you think of Deathly Hallows being split in 2 movies?

-Best idea they had throughout. It definitely allowed them to better follow the book.

9. Have you read The Tales of Beedle the Bard?

-I own them!

10. When did you become a HP fan?

-First grade, my hospital counselor gave me the two books, and though I struggled through them, I ended up falling in love with reading.

FAVORITES

Female- Luna Lovegood!

Male- Hmm.. Lupin. A humble man who only needed love.

Professor- McGonogal, the woman kicked A**!

Death Eater- Oh Bellatrix, I love crazies

Magical Creature- Blibbering Humdingers

Spell- Hmmmm...... Lumos. I'm afraid of the dark

Quote- "There's no way they'd let me a Death Eater!" said Ron..... "My whole family are blood traitors! That's as bad as Muggleborn to Death Eaters!"

"And they'd love to have me," said Harry sarcastically. "We'd be the best of pals if they didn't keep trying to do me in."

Book- Probably Half-Blood Prince. I love the small romances, and seeing Riddle's past. Very curious.

Movie- Goblet of Fire. That one seems least tampered with last time I checked.

Hogwarts House- Oh Hufflepuff. It would be blasphemy should I say any other.

Place- Godric's Hollow, where it all began

Weasley- Ginny, the only Weasley daughter

Couple- Remus/Tonks

THIS OR THAT

Gryffindor or Slytherin- Gryffindor

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff- Hufflepuff (how many times must I repeat my self?)

Fred or George- What an evil question, but if it came down, I'm sorry, but Fred. He was the funnier and handsome twin.

Ginny or Luna- Luna of course.

Butterbeer or Firewhiskey- Firewhiskey, the drink of CHAMPS!

Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade- Hogsmeade

Books or Movies- Books, what kind of question was that?

Half-Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows- Half-Blood Prince

Philosopher's Stone or Chamber of Secrets- Philospher's Stone

Snape or Slughorn- Snape, Sluggy gets on my nerves!

Remus or Sirius- Remus! Sorry Sirius.

Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione- Oh Ginny. Hermione and Ron belong. It's simple logic, really.

Lavender Brown or Pavarti Patil- Pavarti

Seamus Finnegan or Dean Thomas- Seamus, no one takes Harry's girl, Dean!

Kreacher or Dobby- Dobby, may he RIP

Muggleborn or Pureblood- PUREBLOOD just kidding, I'm not a racist. ;)

Dan or Rupert- Dan

Bellatrix or Narcissa- Bellatrix! Hello, she's crazy. And us crazies gotta stick together

Voldemort or Tom Riddle- Tom, he's a handsome one.

Hedwig or Crookshanks- Hedwig, stupid cats

Ok, I wanna see some of your answers! C'mon it'll be fun!