Chapter 1: Head Girl, Audrita Eileen Snape Longbottom

The letter for her final year came mid-August in the year 2016. Audri Longbottom would be entering her final year at Hogwarts, and she had no idea what she would do with her life afterwards. The list was normal, as she had no specific classes engineered towards any specific job, unlike Teddy Lupin, who wanted to go into law to enforce Werewolf rights. Sometimes Audri wished her best friend was undecided like her, so he could understand better what she was going through. But as usual, Teddy's thick skull only thought to tease her. It got even worse when she was awarded Head Girl for their seventh year. Apparently, Ethan was Head boy. A big achievement for Hufflepuff.

"You're almost as small as the first years! I thought there was a height limit for being Head Girl," Teddy laughed, his eyes golden and hair teal. He was especially happy with Victoire Weasley under his arm as they led a huge gathering of famillies through Diagon Alley. Most of the Weasleys were going to Hogwarts, and were most likely all going to be in Gryffindor. James Potter was, as well as Victoire, and Fred. Surprisingly, Dominique Weasley was a Ravenclaw. That day was thie first school shopping day for Molly Weasley, the image of her father. Audri remembered her first time. When she got her wand, and Peregrine. Peregrine was old now. She didn't hop around as frantically, and her green wasn't so vibrant. But her wand, the Veela cored driftwood was polished as if it were new. It was as beautiful as it was the first day she held it, with the scrolling swirls pattern going up. She like the feel of it in her hands.

"Shut up Teddy," Audri stuck her tongue out and held the door open for Madame Malkin's for everyone.

"You know what? How about we split up? Ronald and I will take the younger ones to buy the books, since ours are still too young, and those who need robes can stay here?" Hermione offered with a small smile.

"She just wants to buy more books," Ron scoffed. Harry laughed with George and Ginny. Hermione's cheeks pinkened a little.

"I say that's great idea. Here, Neville where's our book money?" Luna looked expectantly at her husband. She handed Hermione Audri's list and the coin purse set with a little more than needed. "Perhaps you can find Madame Tilbault's newest on Gringott's! I heard she's found a conspiracy about the goblins who guard the lowest vaults."

"Perhaps," Hermione gave her a perplexed look and accepted money and lists from the other families. "Whoever is not going to Hogwarts, line up over here."

"Line up? We're not going into war, Hermione. Blimey," Ron scratched the back of his balding head.

"I'll go with you," George offered. "Roxy's as troublesome as her brother, eh?"

He waggled his eyebrows proudly at his daughter. She smirked, being so tan she couldn't blush. Angelina rolled her eyes. Bill walked towards them as well.

"MIght as well. Fleur knows their sizes better than I do," Bill pecked his wife on the cheek. Whenever he got near her, it seemed his scars faded a little, as well as the wrinkles. He no longer held the long hair; it was responsibly short, but his features resembled that of a handsome man, once.

"Men!" Fleur fluttered her eyebrows and aprroached little old Madame Malkin. "I need two. Gryffeendor and Raveenclaw."

Hermione led the small pow wow out, holding Rosie's hand as she went. This left Harry, Ginny, James, Angeline, Roxanne, Percy, Audrey, Molly, Fleur, Victoire, Dominique, Teddy and Audri. There still was no more room for any other shoppers. She supposed that was a good thing if she wanted to buy proper dress wear.

"Are you getting Audrita anything special for earning Head Girl?" Ginny asked, trying to comb down James' hair.

"Stop it, Mum!" He muttered. Luna giggled.