Chapter 6: Chocolates and Movies

Start from the beginning

Alfred watched, wondering what he was looking for. Arthur sighed and handed the box back to Alfred. Alfred's face fell.

"What? Don't you want them?" Alfred asked. Arthur opened his mouth, but closed it again.

Alfred thought back to what Ludwig said, looking at the box with a frown. He can talk, there was just something keeping him from it.

While deep in thought, Arthur wrote him a note and put it on the box. Alfred read it to himself quietly.

'I'm allergic to peanuts.'

"Oh. Sorry."

'You didn't know, it's fine. Thank you for the chocolates, but I can't eat them. Some have peanuts and others don't, I'm not too fond on finding out.'

Alfred opened the box and noticed Arthur staring at the chocolates inside hungrily.

He picked up one of the chocolates and pulled it in half. It was caramel filled, but no nuts. Alfred handed one half to Arthur and ate the other one. Arthur ate his, a happy look in his eyes. They kept going through the box, Alfred eating all the ones with peanuts. They finished the box, much to their sadness.

The two laid on the bed and Arthur set up a movie on his computer. ("Which one?" "Captain America!" "Titanic it is.")

"Do you want a kiss?" Alfred asked during the sex scene in the movie, pulling out one of the chocolates from his backpack. He had a whole bag of them that he doesn't like to share with anyone. (He was also unaware that he was saying it during a sex scene.)

Arthur gave him a confused look. Alfred's eyes widened when he realized how he phrased it, and during which scene too. "NO WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN THAT KIND I MEANT THE CHOCOLATE HERE!" He tossed it over to the omega and stuffed his face with a few, completely forgetting about the wrappers.

Arthur calmly unwrapped his and watched as Alfred chocked on them.

The alpha fell off the bed in his haste and Arthur leaned over the side to see if Alfred was okay. Well he was breathing, that's good.

Arthur tossed him down a water bottle he kept on his desk, hitting his stomach, making him cough. "OW!"

The omega laid on his stomach on the soft bed, looking down at the groaning alpha.

'You okay?' He signed. Point at Alfred. Make 'o' sign: 'o' with pointer and thumb, middle, ring, and pinkie bending with pointer. The 'k' with palm facing Alfred, pinkie and ring down, the rest up, middle and pointer making 'v' with thumb between them, but sorta leaning away from the digits.

"No." Alfred groaned, having saw the sign.

Arthur smiled. 'Well, at least he understood it.'

The movie played in the background as Arthur stared at Alfred, who still wallowed in self pity.

"Jack." Rose said in a hoarse voice in the movie. Arthur glanced at the screen and saw it was at the part after Jack made Rose get on the floating wood. They missed a lot.

He looked back down at Alfred and couldn't help a small laugh that passed his lips. They were almost reenacting the scene now. Alfred seemed to have read his mind because he stopped his pouting and got on his knees, taken one of Arthur's hands in his and started talking along with Jack, quoting him perfectly. He said absolutely nothing.

Because Jack was dead. (Arthur hated that they killed Leonardo DiCaprio!)

"Arthur you need to look sadder. I'm dead." Alfred stage whispered. Arthur rolled his eyes and then looked back to see where they were in the movie. Rose was prying Jack's hand off her wrist.