Part Seventy: Empty Halls

The guitars were gone, John's drawer half empty. A duffel bag placed next to the door. I held the keys to his place in my hands. He wanted me to have them, to stop by whenever I felt like stopping by. And to water the only plant in his apartment. A small cactus that didn't need much care. Which was good because John always forgot it existed.

It was an unreal feeling. The day we wanted to stall for so long was there. I was excited for John and the guys but at the same time afraid of what was to come.

I leaned against the doorframe and waited for him to come back. He was just stopping by at his neighbor's. An old lady that he talked to every once in a while. She had given him jazz records of her husband that died long time ago. And also some of his clothes. Beautiful checkered suits that John wore from time to time that were hanging around his legs and shoulders loosely.

I admired him for caring about the people around him so much. I didn't even know the names of the people that lived in my house. Well.. nevermind.

My gaze was wandering around the empty hall when I felt an air draft around my cheeks. I turned my head and Bill's face was so close, I could almost feel his breath on my skin. I was grown stiff. He placed his hand above my head on the doorframe and smirked. "You look gorgeous", he said and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. I quickly shook his hand off and stepped aside. "Don't be so uptight, hun", he moved closer, let his finger run down my cheek and grinned. "I'm not uptight if I don't want you touching me, Bill", I said and gave him an evil glare.

I would've slapped his face if I hadn't noticed he was high out of his mind. "It's so sexy when you're mad", he whispered into my ear. He made me feel gross. I hated it. But I tried to stay calm, I wasn't gonna have to deal with him as soon as John leaves.

Instead of putting him in his place, I breathed deep. "What do you want?" The moment I spoke it out, John appeared on the scene and eyed me and Bill. "What's going on here?", he asked with narrowed eyes. Bill slung his arms around John but he shrugged him off. "Hey man.. just stopping by to say bye." John raised his eyebrow and nodded. "Okay.. well.. come on in", he said to Bill who stepped inside. John looked back to me as if he wanted to tell me to stay outside. He followed Bill inside and closed the door. They almost spend ten minutes there. John raised his voice once. But I couldn't hear a word he said.

Bill came out first, started waving to me, grinned and winked before he left. Ugh... he was totally crossing the line. Like he was doing it on purpose because he knows he pisses John off. Whenever he was sober, he'd act like an angel. But drunk and high...

John's expression hadn't brightened up. Great.. just because of this motherfucker, our farewell was gonna be ill-fated?

"He said you were the hottest girlfriend I ever got to get. That I should be careful to keep you", he said with gritted teeth and looked in the direction Bill left. I placed my hands on his chest. It was still strained, his heart was beating fast and his breathing unsteady. "He's just being a jerk. He's so high, he starts talking bullshit."

John breathed in deep through his nose and his chest build up and relaxed again. "I don't think he was talking bullshit when he said he thought you were hot. He's supposed to keep his hands off you." He looked to me and frowned. "He didn't ever touch you that way, did he?" I nodded my head firmly. I didn't want Bill to stand in between us. I wanted today to be about us. The few hours that were left.

I grabbed his hand and stroked it lightly. "Please don't worry about him babe. He's not a part of my life at all. As soon as you head off, I won't see him. And I don't know what else he told you. But you don't have to worry about losing me. I'll be by your side."

He looked back to me for the first time, showed a slight smile and squeezed my hand. I tip-toed and gave him a kiss on his forehead. "Come on now, dinner's getting cold", I said and smirked.

We drove off in my car to Flea's place. Loesha had cooked Spaghetti for our huge bunch. I smiled when I saw Chris was there, too. At least I had someone I could cry my heart out to when the tourbus would leave the parking space in front of Flea's house.

"Howdy, guys. Thought you'd bring Bill", Flea greeted us and I heard John pant angrily so I slung my arm around his lower back. "Aw.. Bill couldn't make it. He says sorry and wishes you guys an amazing time", I said and forced a smile.

Flea looked back to his plate of Spaghetti and shrugged. "Bad for him. This shit is amazing", he said and looked up to his wife that was standing next to him and grabbed her butt. "You're quite the chef, honey." She ruffled his locks and laughed.

After dinner, the mood cooled down when Flea announced he'd head upstairs to grab his stuff. Ant and his girlfriend had already searched a quiet place to switch cuddles and kisses. I looked in their direction with envy. John looked to me with an expression of worry and then noticed where my eyes stopped. He grabbed my hand quickly. "Let's go", he whispered in my ear.

I was confused but followed him outside. He stopped under a huge oak tree, pressed me against the trunk, braced his hands above my head and started kissing me forcefully. I felt myself instantly getting wet. I loved it when he got proactive and took me roughly.

I placed my hands on his butt and pushed the center of his body to mine. He didn't hesitate to grab my legs and lift them up for me to sling them around his back. I was so ready for him. "Will you fuck me right here?", I pleaded.

John turned his head, then looked back to me and then up into the crown. There was a treehouse on a huge limb. "Let's get up there", he whispered into my ear. "But isn't this gonna be Clara's. Isn't that stra-.." "Shh..", John said and pushed me towards a wooden ladder.

I was so thrilled, I didn't care about the uncomfortable as hell floor that I was laying on. John's steamy kisses filled the place with a lustful atmosphere. I clenched my hands into his back and pushed myself closer and closer to him until he decided to finally undress the both of us.

His hands quickly reached my breasts and went down between my legs. He started sucking on my breasts gently and caused me to moan. "You're so wet, babe. Can't wait to get in there", he said in between kissing my nipples. "Fuck me already", I moaned and he smirked. He started kissing my neck and I couldn't handle it any longer. I reached for his hard-on and pushed him inside of me.

He pushed me hard, I buried my hands into his hair and admired his sexy features until we both finished and looked each other in the eyes. "I'm gonna miss this", he said. "Me, too."

When we heard Flea and Chad calling our names and coming closer, we rushed to put on our clothes. A used condom was laying on the ground and I looked to John in panic as the voices got closer. He quickly took it, knot it up and threw it out of the "window". I placed my hand above my mouth. "John! What if Clara finds this." But he just shrugged. "She won't."

He put on his belt and grabbed my hand. "Let's go. Try to not cause attention." He took the wooden ladder first and I followed. The voices calling us seemed to get further away. But then I missed one step and fell down, John luckily catching me immediately. "Ooops", I quietly said.

But Flea and Chad heard us and approached us quickly. "Whoa.. are you okay Kay?", Flea asked until he noticed where we were coming from. "Wait.. what did you do in Clara's treehouse?" John pursed his lips and said nothing. Flea shook his head firmly. "Ohhh no you didn't", he said and Chad started laughing.

"Frusciante you little fucker. You're so gonna build her a new one as soon as we get back.. I can't believe it.. you're so gross", he said and turned up his mouth in disgust. John just stood there and scratched his neck. "Yeah. So this is a place for filthy acts now?", Chad asked and pointed to the treehouse and caused us all to laugh.

Anyway.. it was time to leave. John grabbed my hand and we walked back to the house. Everybody was standing outside already and Ant was just stepping inside the bus with his luggage. "Hey guys, Fru and Kaya just had sex in Clara's treehouse", Chad announced and I blushed. "Chad you pig, Clara's here, too", Loesha yelled and covered her ears.

John squeezed my hand and grinned in my direction. "I love you sooo much Kaya. I'll call you whenever I get to. This is gonna pass, okay?", he whispered into my ear, took my face into his and kissed me passionately before he and the guys stepped into the tour bus and drove off.