six

The vibrations coming from Lucy's back pocket startled her. She sighed, grabbing her phone from her jeans and unlocked it, seeing her notifications flooded with texts from Levy.

Levy: Heard about the fight the other day during lunch.

Levy: What happened?

Levy: You better be dead if ur not texting me back.

Levy: Also I cant believe we don't have any classes together. I would've seen you at lunch if I wasn't volunteering at the library.

Levy: I'm hungry.

Lucy laughed to herself at the last text before typing, finally answering Levy. She paused, seeing her also typing from the three dots showing up and then disappearing shortly after.

Lucy: You want details?

She sighed, waiting impatiently for Levy's response. Thankfully, she had a free period, and usually she sat in the back corner of the room, her earbuds in and her notebook out. Her eyes caught a glimpse of a raven haired boy and blue haired girl that looked familiar.

Lucy mentally snapped her fingers as she realized it was the two from the photo she was looking at during the party. She looked back at her phone, feeling more vibrations as she grunted in annoyance.

Levy: Tell me everything.

Levy: Also I saw you with a certain pink haired boy (aka demon-spawn) the other day that I thought you didn't talk to anymore.

Levy: Did you just completely forget about what he did to you? Did you forgive him??

Levy: If something's going on and you aren't telling me, I'm legit gonna kill you.

The blonde pursed her lips as her thumbs began typing.

Lucy: Some details shouldn't be told over text. Meet at my house right after school.

Levy: Ur completely avoid telling me rn, but fine.

From the corner of her eyes, she saw the blue haired girl that was sitting next to the raven haired boy approaching her. She quickly texted Levy saying she had to go, before shutting off her phone, taking out her earbuds, and looking up at her with a small smile.

"Hey, you're Natsu's girlfriend, right?"

Lucy's eyes widened significantly, looking as if they were going to pop out of her head. She quickly regained her composure, slowly nodding. "Yeah," She replied weakly. Lucy forced out a light chuckle. "He told you?"

The girl nodded, oblivious to the slightly annoyed expression growing on Lucy's face, knowing damn well she never fully agreed to his plan. "Well, he actually told Gray-my boyfriend over there-" She pointed to the raven haired boy across the room, peering over at them sneakily. "-but he's too 'shy' to come over and talk to you."

Lucy snorted, raising her eyebrows in surprise. "Oh, okay." Her voice went up, ending her sentence more as a question.

"He isn't actually shy, he just thinks you're 'intimidating'," She sighed, turning her head as her voice grew louder in a not-so-subtle way. "Which she isn't, if you'd actually come over here."

The raven haired boy visibly flinched as he turned his head in the other direction, pretending to be looking at his phone. The girl rolled her eyes, an apologetic smile on her face. "Sorry about that. I'm Juvia."

The blonde laughed as she nodded. "I'm Lucy."

"Is it okay if I sit here until Gray decides to gather up enough courage to come over here?" She asked her. "I'm trying to prove a point to him, and I completely understand if you don't want to get dragged into this at all."