Integrety

"It's time for your first solo mission," said Seokjin after getting off the phone. It was three weeks after the incident with Taehyung happened and I still hadn't talked to him since. In the meantime, I went on a few outings with Seokjin and honestly it wasn't as bad as I though it would be. The criminals we treated were usually respectful, maybe due to the fact that Seokjin was a widely respected underground doctor. But I had yet to encounter an real issue with this job.

"Where to?" I asked.

"I got words an assassin was sent to kill a Bludhood remnant but he was hurt in the process. He has already taken out the target so it should be safe." Seokjin then told me how to get to the person.

I nodded. "How do I tell who is it when I get there?"

Seokjin said with a small smile, "You will know when you see him."

"Alright." I went to grab the bag of medical tools and went outside to get into the car Seokjin provided for me. I kickstarted the engine and proceeded to drive to the address Seokjin gave me.

It wasn't too far from his clinic. I got to a run down building and went to the roof floor. After huffing and puffing my way up the stairs, I pushed open the rusted metal door at the end. I was on a roof top with a tin house that sheltered the stairs.

My eyes located a man in a suit that was leaning against some concrete railing at the edge

My eyes located a man in a suit that was leaning against some concrete railing at the edge. I huffed when I saw who it was.

"Sulli," Jungkook acknowledged as I walked towards him. He was holding his calf and blood was sleeping out between his fingers.

"Jungkook," I said and I knelt down next to him to begin checking his wound.

"How have you been?" he asked staring at me.

"Good." I lifted his leg and saw that there was indeed a cut of some sort to the side of his calf. "Really? You called me out here for a scratch?"

"A bullet scrapped it," Jungkook said. "when that guy tried to kill me." He nodded to somewhere behind me.

I yelped when I turned around and saw a dead body lying on the ground to the left of the tin house. I turned back around and silently started treating his wound, completely ignoring his intense gaze.

"What's wrong, Sulli? Why aren't you looking at me?" He asked.

"Because I am concentrating on your wound. Or would you like this," I met his gaze and then purposefully squeeze his wound a little, "to happen?"

He grunted and smiled. "Of course not."

I huffed and went back to work. To be honest I was taking out a bit of my anger on him. He was one of the reasons why I rejected Taehyung and I kind of regret it now.

After a while of silence, I said, "I thought you said you were going to call me."

"I was. But something came up."