Seduction

"Really?" I exclaimed in surprise. I just got off the phone with Seokjin when I received this call from Jungkook saying that he had information on the Busan Killer.

"Yea," Jungkook said from the other side of the phone. "I asked around FIRE and found something."

"Thank you so much!" I said.

"We shouldn't do this over the phone. Let's meet up."

"Um, sure," I replied. "When?"

"Are you free now?"

"Yes, Seokjin just said I don't need to go to the clinic today," I replied. "Where should I meet you?"

"How about you come to Blaze's headquarter? Do you know where it is?"

"Yea, I'll come now."

"Perfect. Just ask the receptionist for me."

We go off the phone and I immediately started getting ready.

——-

Stepping out of the taxi, I looked up at the skyscraper that towered in front of me. I had only seen this building briefly once before and I never thought I'd be visiting again.

I pushed open one of the glass doors and walked into the spacious front hall. My eyes located the reception and I went over.

The lady behind the counter stood up with a professional smile. "How may I help you?"

"My name is Kang Sulli, I'm here to see Jeon Jungkook."

The receptionist made a quick call then said, "Yes, Mr Jeon will see you now."

She got the attention of a man in a black suit that was also behind the counter and whispered something to him. The man walked out from the reception and gestured for me to follow him. He led me to a lift. A few people stepped in too. As the lift ascended, people got off at several floors until it was only us two left. We arrived at the top floor of the skyscraper and he left me in front of an office with an opaque glass door. The name tag on it said 'CAO - Jeon Jungkook'. I quickly glanced around and saw that the adjacent offices had the name tags 'COO - Oh Eunjung', and 'CEO - Min Yoongi' on. I took a deep breath before knocking on Jungkook's door.

"Come in," his voice said from inside. I pushed open the glass door. His office was bright and simple, with a white wooden desk atop the complementary grey carpet. Jungkook himself was standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window that took up a whole wall of his office. His back was facing me, his hands tucked in his black suit trousers pockets. I trod further into his office, letting the door swing shut behind me.

"Jungkook?" I called out, trying not to stutter. "You have information on the Busan Killer for me?"

He slowly turned around, his shape gaze meeting mine. The pulsing of my heart automatically sped up.

"Yes," Jungkook said. "Take a seat, Sulli."

I was about to sit down on one of the two chairs in front of his desk when he started making his way to a black leather sofa parked to the side of the office, so I followed. He sat down on the sofa, his eyes never leaving me. I self-consciously sat myself down next to him, twisting my body around so that I was sort of facing him and putting my purse on my lap.

"I did some digging within the gang," Jungkook began, "and I found out that... the Busan Killer is indeed not Nam Seoyun."

A smile of excitement broke onto my face. "I knew it!" I exclaimed. "Do you know who it is?"

"Unfortunately, no," he answered. "However, there is something else I know... Something you will find interesting."

"What is it?" I asked. Why was he being so slow and deliberate?