Jungkook - Bait

When the chapter title has someone's name before it, that means it's in that person's POV instead of Sulli's. These chapters are in third person.

——-

"What do we do about it?" Jungkook asked the Boss of FIRE, who sat regally in his leather chair in his office on the top floor of the Blaze headquarter. Eunjung was next to him, leaning on the black glass desk. It was the day after Sulli had dinner with them and Jungkook had just told Yoongi and Eunjung about Sulli's quest in trying to find the real Busan Killer.

Yoongi huffed. "I swear, these people trying the mess with the Busan Killer case are popping up everywhere."

"Should we get rid of her, like we did to the others?" Jungkook asked.

Yoongi sighed, "I would say yes, but she did save my life after all."

"But we have to protect Jimin and Yerin," Eunjung spoke up. "I know she saved your life, but letting her live and continue with her research jeopardises Jimin's and Yerin's safety. We cannot afford that."

Yoongi rubbed his temples as he weighted up and cost and benefits of this situation. Suddenly, an idea came to him. "Jungkook, are you single?"

Jungkook could not help but laugh at the seemingly completely off-topic question. "Yes, but what does that have to do with anything?"

It seemed like Eunjung somehow understood what Yoongi was trying to do. "Yes, I think that would work," she said.

Jungkook was the only one in the dark here. "So what are we doing now?"

Eunjung answered, "We want you to get close to Kang Sulli. Find out what she knows, and find out what she plans to do."

"Alright, sure," Jungkook shrugged. "Do you have any background information on her?"

Eunjung nodded, "Yes, but the strange thing is nothing about her parents came up. I didn't bother looked into it further." She sighed, "Dammit the one time I get lazy is the one time that matters."

"It's not your fault, love," Yoongi said. "You've had your hands full coordinating the war against Bludhood. I'm sure Seokjin has done that anyway. He is a careful person, he wouldn't offer someone a job without knowing everything about them. Jungkook, just do your best. I'm sure you can charm her easy enough."

"Sure thing." Jungkook had always been quite good at attracting those of the opposite gender when he wanted to. It was just something that came naturally to him. Though he felt like it was as if he was getting 'pimped out' by Yoongi and Eunjung, he didn't mind. It should be fun.

"Maybe make her fall in love with you," Eunjung said, "That way, if she does try to do anything we don't want her to, we can control her easily."

Jungkook nodded. Should be easy enough. He left Yoongi's office took out his phone. Scrolling down his long list of contact, he stopped when he saw the name 'Kang Sulli'. He pressed it and waited until the call was picked up.

He said into the call, "Sulli, I have information on the Busan Killer."