Serendipity

It was the fourth day of taking care of Min Yoongi. Seokjin came over a few times to check on him. He even set up a drip for him.

I decided to make tacos for lunch. I went back to the guest room from the kitchen holding my plate of Mexican food. I screamed and almost dropped the plate when I saw that Min Yoongi's eyes were opened and staring at me.

 I screamed and almost dropped the plate when I saw that Min Yoongi's eyes were opened and staring at me

"Hello," he said.

"Oh my god, this is the second time you've scared the shit out of me!" I yelled with a hand over my heart that was beating like crazy. This felt rather surreal. For the past years of my life I had only seen him on TV, and now I was talking to him at my home.

He smiled, then asked, "Where am I?"

"In my house," I answered. "Two streets down from your mansion."

He nodded. His eyes traveled down to the bandages. "What happened?"

"I called Seokjin. He came and did an emergency operation on you. And he told me to take care of you. Oh, and I need to call him when you wake up."

I got my phone and called the doctor to inform him that Yoongi was awake. He said he would come, but because he was in the middle of something, it might be a while later. He sounded rather stressed out. I wonder what was going on with him?

"He's coming in a bit," I said to Yoongi.

"Alright, thank you." He looked at me and smiled. "What's your name?"

"I'm Kang Sulli," I replied.

"Sulli. You can call me Yoongi," he said as if that was some type of reward.

"Alright Yoongi. So what happened? The whole of Korea is looking for you right now."

"My mansion got attacked."

"Yea, but by who?"

"I don't know."

I noticed a slight pause before he said that. Was he lying? Either way, I decided not to pursue.

"Can you turn on the TV to the news channel please?" Yoongi asked. I got the remote and turned it on. It was already on the news channel anyway. The face of Oh Eunjung appeared. She was surrounded by mics from many different TV channels and there were many flashes of camera on her face. She was doing this interview in front of the building of their company, with the word 'Blaze' above the glass doors behind her.

 She was doing this interview in front of the building of their company, with the word 'Blaze' above the glass doors behind her