Disclosure

I checked in the mirror for a final time before hurrying out of the door of my house. That handsome man who I now knew was called Jungkook was waiting outside, leaning on a black car. He was here to drive me to Yoongi's penthouse for a dinner that they invited me to.

 He was here to drive me to Yoongi's penthouse for a dinner that they invited me to

"Hello," I greeted with a polite smile. His gaze was rather intense and I found myself getting nervous around him for some reason.

"Hey," he replied simply. He went around to the passenger side to open the door for me like a gentleman, and it only made me more nervous. I wasn't used to being treated like this.

We both got in the car and he started driving.

"So, Mr Jeon, how far away is Yoongi's penthouse?" I asked.

He answered, without taking his eyes off the road in front of him, "Around twenty minutes. And just Jungkook is fine."

"Will anyone else be there?" I asked.

"No, just us. The rest of the people like Dr Kim and Jimin-hyung already went the day before. I couldn't go because I was busy that day."

"Jimin? Was that one of the first people Yoongi greeted at his funeral, along with his girlfriend?" I was remembering the pretty couple I noticed alongside Jungkook.

"Yes, that was Jimin and Yerin. They are good friends of ours."

"That's cool..." I said. It didn't seem like Jungkook was about to say anything else and I wasn't comfortable with just sitting silently in the car with the beautiful man, my brain raced for something to say. "So how did you become friends with them?"

Jungkook did not answer immediately. "...From work."

I cringed internally, knowing very well I probably just asked a question I shouldn't have. I guessed it was most likely related to something criminal again. Why do I always do this, saying the wrong things and stuff?

I looked out the window and decided to stop trying to make a conversation. Jungkook reached over to the dashboard to turn on the radio. It was on a news channel.

It talked about some Korean and some International news. "...and following the impeachment of Park Geun-Hye, a presidential election will be held, with the Democratic Party already putting forward their candidate: Moon Jae-in. In other news, the Busan Killer suspect Nam Seoyun has been found guilty of twenty-three murders committed from mid-April of 2016 up to January this year. She is serving three life sentences and will not be allowed to try for remission."

I laughed a little and said, "I feel bad for her."

I could see Jungkook raising his eyebrow. "Why? She murdered a bunch of people."

"Did she though?" I said unsurely. "I think they got the wrong person. I think the Busan Killer is still on the loose."

This time, Jungkook actually seemed interested to converse with me and actually looked at me when he could take his eyes off the road. "And why would you think that?"