"Never speak to her." Kayla stated, grabbing Haley by her arm.

"Ever again." Marie finished, as they ushered Haley down the hall. Grace gave me a cold glare as they disappeared into the crowd of students. I looked around at the students, dismissing them.

"Nothing to see! Go to class!" I exclaimed as everyone raced away. I looked down the hall to spot Raelynn's hazel eyes and light brown hair in the crowd. I smile made its way to my lips and my heart race sped up a bit. A reached her, and she hugged me tightly. My skin erupted into fire at her touch, but I hugged back equally as tight.

RAELYNN POV

  "Ready to go Waldo?" Marcus asked me, as I grabbed my glasses. I nodded, smiling. I was over the moon knowing he wasn't dating Haley anymore, but it hurt my heart to know he liked someone else. But it also made me fly to think he may like me.

  "Yes Marc." I chuckled, as he grabbed my arm pulling me from my room. We headed down stairs to see my mom sitting at the kitchen counter, her hair tied up.

  "Mom, everything good?" I ask, she glances up at me, before nodding.

  "Yeah. Go have fun." She dismisses. I frown, peeking at the papers. Rental forms. Huh.

  "Come on Lynnie!! The party's already started!" Marcus whines. I laugh, rolling my eyes and taking his hand. Electricity spirals through me, but I simply ignore it.

We arrive at Lauren's house where the party is already in full swing. I slowly weave my way through the crowd, attempting to find Naomi. I can spot her bright pink bomber jacket and I race towards her. She sees me, and places her drink in Luke's hand.

  "You look amazing!!" I compliment, and she grins, hugging me.

  "You too!" She grins, pulling me to Luke. She takes her drink, taking a swig.

  "Rae!!" Someone shouts. I turn to the sound of the voice to see Breanna coming towards me. I internally curse, because she shouldn't be here. Uncle Logan and Aunt Lindsey souls kill her. And me.

  "Brea!! What on earth are you doing here?" I exclaim, grabbing her arm. She always slightly, clearly already had enough to drink.

  "I came to get my mind off of hunter and hook up!" She slurs. I sigh, placing her on a seat beside me. Her shirt and tight cop outfit rods up to her upper thigh, and I groan. God, why did she come?

  "Um. Okay. You will stay here with Luke and Nay while I find Lauren." I tell her. She nods, a care free smile on her face. "Hopefully she can lock you somewhere." I mutter to myself. I rush around, searching for Lauren when I run into Uncle Logan.

  "Raelynn!" He exclaims over the music. I freeze, unaware of what to say.

  "Hey Uncle Logan." I weakly wave. I runs a hand through his hair, quickly looking around. His button down shirt is unbuttoned in the top two and his hair is a tangled mess.

  "Where is Breanna?" He states, lookin at me. I question if I should tell him the truth, or just hide her.

  "Oh. She's um, babysitting for Naomi's little brother. Yeah, I thought she told you?" I say smoothly. He lets put a breath of air, before scanning the room once more.

  "Thank you so much. Have fun!" He tells me before leaving. Well, looks like Breanna is spending the night with me.

  Once I've given up looking for Lauren, I return and find Breanna in the same spot. She is quietly giggling to her self while swaying. Suddenly, a guy comes up behind me and starts grinding into me.

  "Hey cutie. I'm not too good at this game, but I found you." He whispers down my ear. I look behind me and see and football player, one of Marcus's many friends. He has strawberry blonde hair and bright green eyes. His name is Lucas. I smirk, and decide to dance with him. I spot Marcus watching us with anger written in his face. I grin, and turn around so I can whisper in his ear.

"Let's take this up stairs." I whisper, as he smirks and takes my hand. He leads me up the spiraling stairs to an empty room. He immediately begins attacking my neck, as I go along. Soon enough, we're heading for the bed. I shove him in it, tapping his nose.

"That was too easy." I smirk, getting up. With his intoxicated state, it takes him a minute to process everything, but once he does, I've already left and locked the door.

I quickly find a bathroom and mess my hair up a bit, mess up my clothes, and slightly smear my lip stick.

This should fool Marcus.

I head down stairs, a gleeful grin on my face. I find Marcus leaning on the counter, staring of into space. I quickly grab another drink, taking a swig. He looks down at me, then back into space.

"Lucas. Huh." He states quickly. I nod, happy I tricked him.

  We sit in silence for a moment before he quickly grabs my hand and pulls me outside. He pulls me into the car and begins driving.

  "Marcus! Where are we going!" I exclaim. He doesn't say anything or move, just drives. I let out a frustrated breath of air leaning back.

  Eventually we arrive at a cliff, and he turns off the car and leans back.

  "Marc. Is everything okay?" I ask, touching his arm. He shakes his head, running a hand through his blonde hair.

  "No! It's not okay!" He exclaimed climbing from the car. I follow him, grabbing his arm making him face me.

  "Marcus DeYoung!! Tell me now!" I yell, searching his brown eyes. They tell me nothing. They are only filled with anger.

  "Why? Why Lynnie? Why?" He repeats. I freeze, looking at him. "Why Lucas? Why did you loose your first kiss to HIM? Why'd you lose your VIRGINITY to HIM?" He asks desperate. I let out a breath, taking his face in my hands.

  "I never lost my first kiss. And definitely not my virginity. It was a trick." I whisper, playing with his baby hairs on the sides. He stares into my hazel eyes, before leaning in.

  "And this is my treat." He whispers before placing a tender kiss to my lips. I freeze, my body going numb. Fireworks erupted in my stomach and a electricity spiraled through me. His lips were so soft on mine, as I just stood there.

  Is this happening? Am I kissing Marcus right now? No way.

   "Lynnie? Raelynn?" Marcus kept saying. I shook my head, the world coming in around me. We were still at the party, everyone dancing around us.

  Did I imagine all of that? Really?