CHAPTER 4

Bint's POV

After falling for Faisal I really can't decide if I should marry Muhammad but things are getting too Official because Ummi just informed me that they're coming with the suitcase and stuff. And I am allowed to go out so I don't get to see the suitcase and stuff( It's a fucking tradition). I should call Faisal... The phone is still ringing so I decided to sing before he picks up, but It was late for singing. He picked and I spoke.
Uhmmm Faisal I was thinking about us and....
What! Us? What? Don't tell me you're breaking my heart! He said before I was even through.
No I was just trying to ask where the date is taking place.
OMG! Bint you've accepted! I'm so happy, don't worry beautiful just text me your address and I'll pick you up. No of course not I said. I will meet you wherever you are okay? I'm trying to be a gentleman Faisal said in a grumpy voice, Faisalllllllllll I said lazily. Okay Okay Binti he said excited. I'll meet you by 4:00pm okay?and I'll send the address too He said. Ok bye. I cut off the phone and went to take a warm bath.

Faisal's POV
I got ready with a skinny jeans and a nice T-shirt with a pink Puma P-cap(When I say pink I mean a good pink not a bright or dull one either) I quickly text Binti the address and the she replies with a rolling eye emoji probably because I sent it by 3:30 PM....
I went to the kitchen to check out how My sister Khadija is handling the food and she kicked me out... how rude? It's a surprise she said... I just told Khadija about my date yesterday and she asked me what Binti liked... TBH I didn't know besides we just met yesterday night. I figured she likes football and pizza from her Instagram account info. And in no time Khadija was off to the garden in our house. She then asked for 20 balls. I wanted to just reserve a table for us but Khadija just insisted so I gave her some money because I had no balls(All those negative minded freaks please spare me) I wanted to check out the garden but Khadija had lock it, it's like I'm part of the surprise too. Just when I was about to complain, Binti called my phone...

Bint's POV

I got dressed with my Man U Jersey and jeans, black kimono and my Habiba Da Silva(ISHQ) abaya. I asked Ummi for the key to the E-350 Benz and then she said No, but the driver can take you. Yes I'm okay with that I said, bye Ummi I gave her a peck on her forehead and left. I didn't even bother asking about the driver, I left. I reached the address Faisal gave me but it was not a restaurant or eatery but a house I called him and he came out of the house.(Yeah the house is damn beautiful) I got out of the car and saw him, wallahi he looked very awesome and more handsome in person. Hey Binti he said, I didn't even reply I was just thinking about me,him,kids... Bint! Are you there? Oh sorry I said recovering from my imagines. You can bring the car in besides it's expensive and you don't want anything happening to it he said looking at the car, Wallahi I was there again imagining things and not a single reply, Binti? I recovered for the second time and got talking. Sorry I dunno if you want... He grabs the key from my hand and the gets in and tells me to hop. I did it with a simple smile. I couldn't help looking at him, he looked so attractive and his strong manly cologne was invading my car with great scent. Bint! He said.OMG! Again he's now thinking if I'm deaf, I got out of the car and looked at his manly structure and murmur to myself "hotness" what? He said. Oh nothing, I'm just surprised to see you Faisal, don't be he said with a frown. He noticed my jersey and yelled Red Devils huh? I blushed and didn't reply.

Heartbreak bitch!
Lights out

Fatima Bint Zaraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें