CHAPTER 9

Bint's POV

I woke up feeling so dizzy and it's so early in the morning. I saw Muhammad still sleeping so I decided to go downstairs and prepare something for us to eat before he wakes up, then I could wake him up so we could eat. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs as usual everything was neat as usual

Just when I was about to enter the kitchen I heard a knock, but who could be here by this time, I asked myself

Just when I was about to enter the kitchen I heard a knock, but who could be here by this time, I asked myself. I went to the door and opened it quietly so I could not wake Muhammad. I saw a young guy starting at me and I was in my pajamas so I quickly hid my body behind the door and peeped. He didn't speak and was numb so I asked him who he was and he said his name is Abdullah and said he is our new neighbor but it's so strange because he was still looking at me so I asked him what he came for and he said You. I don't understand you sir I said very scared but he laughed and said he was just joking saying he wanted salt so I went to the kitchen and brought some for him, he said thank you and after that I shut the door and went to the kitchen to prepare toast and tea cause I felt so tired and dizzy so I sat on the chair in the kitchen and closed my eyes just then I became blind and couldn't see anything, I screamed and screamed but then I heard Muhammad laughing hard. I was really angry because I thought it was my so called new neighbor that came(I still don't believe he's a new neighbor). I got really angry and frowned but he started apologizing so I forgave him and he cooked for us. I didn't really tell him about the neighbor because it was irrelevant, we ate and both headed upstairs to freshen up. After that Muhammad went for work and I was so bored so I decided to go for a walk around the street and i felt so dizzy again and went back home to relax.

Abdullah's POV

I still can't believe it really is my sister Bint, she has been missing for so long and now she is in Sokoto all the way from Kaduna? How did this happen? I didn't really think it would be her because when I saw yesterday in the Market I was just so confused because I thought it was her look alike, I even called her but she didn't answer. I received a call from Baba so I could not get a close look but when was done I went to the Abaya shop but she wasn't there, so I decided to ask the man whether he knows her, he actually did and told me her name is Zeenat but he doesn't know her much cause it was her first time going there but he knows a neighboring grocery shop that knows her husband well. I collected the Abaya for Aunty Zaliha, tipped him and left the shop for the grocery shop. The man called Malam Abu told me everything about her husband but he said he didn't know anything about the wife, I thanked him a lot and left. I called Mama and told her what I discovered, she was very surprised and said she and Baba are coming to Sokoto the next day so I decided to go to my friends house which was the same street I heard her husband lives to see if she was really the one I saw.

Muhammad's POV

I came back home very exhausted and hungry, I went in but I didn't see Zeenat in the sitting room and my heart started racing, I went upstairs without wasting time and saw her sleeping, I tried to wake her up but she didn't, I shook her but she was numb, I picked her up and rushed her to the hospital. I was so scared because I can't bear to loose her, I drove so fast and when I reached the hospital. I was told to wait while they take her to the emergency room, I was praying and praying, my body was shaking and I felt so weak. I couldn't do anything but wait. After an hour the doctor came out and asked if I brought her, I answered as fast as I could and he gave me the most amazing news ever. Zeenat is 2 weeks pregnant and she was fell unconscious when she was sleeping. I was so happy and went to my wife, I hugged her and she was smiling too. I can't wait to have this baby she said still smiling, neither can I Zeenat, I said kissing her forehead.

The surprise is finally here🙄❤️
Such a nice surprise😭
Vote 🗳
Share ❤️
And comment o
I yav you guys❤️🍭❤️