CHAPTER 1

Bint's POV

I am Fatima Bint Zara ( Bint like you're saying mint) That Is how my name is pronounced and I feel it's very special because gets to be Fatima and all the rest... But I come from a very rich family and i love football in fact i play football and i feel it's okay (Equal human rights) But when you're from my family, a very stressed life is waiting for you because;

1. You are expected to get married as soon as you reach 18 though it's only for female

2. Being the eldest means showing good examples to your little one

3. Get a husband or get rejected(Not saying my parents will disown you but you won't get everything you want and when you complain you're expected to find a husband that'll give you what you need)

Zara I heard Ummi say as she comes into the room huging me so tight... Alright Ummi I said as I hugged back, It was a warm loving hug from Ummi, Ummi why are you so happy I asked with an excited face too? Zara Bint get ready, Your uncle has found a suitor for you. What!!! Ummi you didn't tell me anything about a groom's family coming. But I just did Bint, I did now get ready. Just as she was about to leave her mood completely changed, Ya Allah I said with a groan, Ummi what's wrong I said hugging her, Bint please just don't mess this up, this will be the 18th time you've been rejected please! I know you love football but you have to give it up for the sake of your marriage proposal, please don't say anything about you loving football because most mothers say no to their children, Please Bint. I was so shocked and Felt very disappointed deep down, so football is the thing that makes me rejected. But I love football Ummi and if a suitor truly loves me, He wouldn't mind if i play football, Bint you'll never understand I heard Ummi say as she walk through the wide door. I hate seeing Ummi sad honestly not to talk about her being sad because of me. I quickly changed into something decent, soon enough Ummi sent the Maid Jamila to see if i was ready. I wore a pink and grey Atampa with a black veil, covering my short hair from seeing.

I went downstairs and saw a really handsome guy sitting close to an elder man and a woman that looks 40 or so. I bent down to greet them and then they stopped me and told me to get seated close to them, They're really nice people and seemed very high class and okay. Soon they started talking and introducing themselves to Ummi, they're the Kabiru Hali I heard them say and the they were talking and talking but my mind wasn't there, I could see through the mini Palour, Abdullah (MY YOUNGER BROTHER) was watching football, Just when I saw Pogba trying to score and then missed i said a very loud "GOAL" and then all everyone's attention was on me by then Ummi knew what was happening so she asked what was wrong and I said nothing, and again I saw Pogba trying to score I couldn't help but say "GOAL" for the second time and then, this time everyone was quiet, The kabiru Hali Family got up and said we're going... I didn't even bother, I just said Bye. As soon as they left Ummi was left deserted, Ummi was crying, crying!!! I made Ummi shed tears, tears of sorrow and void. I stood up and went to Ummi. Ummi I'm sorry I said softly but she didn't reply, Jamila get me my anti-depressants near my side bed, Jamila came with a glass of water and anti-depressants. Ummi I'm sorry I said with tears, but she didn't reply she just found he way upstairs. I went into the room really sad and cried my heart out, I didn't know what to do but I needed someone to scold me, someone to tell me what I did was wrong, but nobody did I was just there alone. I was with my thought,body,mind and soul, then I brainstormed an Idea and then decided to put it to work. I advertized my situation on social media. I'm desperate, my Ummi needs to be happy. I'm in search of a MARRIAGE SUITOR.....

I LOVE YOU ALL

I only love my bed and my momma I'm sorry.....

laughs like a nuisance

lights out....