CHAPTER 11

Muhammad's POV

I couldn't wait for the next day and soon enough it came. I packed only two suitcases and carried some pills with me and with that I drove off. I called Mama and told her I was coming, she was very excited and happy but I wasn't going there to stay. After some hours I arrived there and I was welcomed by my Mom dearly. She started explaining about everything that has happened to Bint and how she was retrieved a day ago, I acted really cool and pretended I didn't know anything. I kept thinking of what I should do and the right thing came. KHADILOLO. I had a plan and it was amazing and going to be put to action. I called Khadija and  she picked, I know she still loves me and that would be the perfect opportunity to use her, we spoke and she already knew what I did and to be honest and blunt she didn't care all she said was if I could love her again and get married she doesn't care what I've done, she just wants me to love her again, just when I was about drifting away with thoughts she spoke again. Muhammad I will help you with everything but we will have to elope and go far away she said in a low tone. Okay I replied and hung up.
Khadija Shalaibi is the dumbest I said laughing

Khadija's POV

Ahhh! I know that he still loves me, I was just waiting for him to say it. Muhammad is the best every girl could ever ask of and besides, Bint is just what he used to me jealous and now that I've come to think of it, I think I hate her maybe that's why I will do this or it's because I love Muhammad but whatever the reason is.... I love him...
Muhammad Hammam is the perfect guy, I said blushing

Bint's POV

Where am I? Where is this place? Ouch! My head hurts so bad. I got off the bed and discovered I wasn't in my room, then I remembered the incident that occurred, I rushed to the door to escape but it's locked, I banged on the door but nobody came I rushed to the toilet and washed my face there I saw a cabinet above the mirror, I opened it and found a phone, an iPhone 6. I got it on and to my surprise I saw my picture as the lock screen but I have to use the passcode because my fingerprint won't work. I searched the cabinet again but didn't find anything when I withdrew my hand a little book fell, I picked it and there I saw my handwriting which is weird but I flipped past pages reading everything written

MY PERFECT WEDDING

11/2/17- Faisal proposed
12/2/17- Rejected Muhammad(which makes me feel like a bad person). I stared at it and wondered how I ended up with him as a husband now and who is Faisal!!!!!!!?!!?!
14/2/17-Changed password to ‭324 725‬ which is Faisal of course but it's written in code *wink *wink
16/2/17-Chiki na na chiwo ooo, my period on the way!!!!

And that is where she or I stopped writing, I unlocked the phone with the password and started searching a lot of things, I tried to use the Mobile Data but it was exhausted, so I started checking my contacts, messages, WhatsApp and Instagram and suddenly I felt a sharp pain like a javelin has been through my head, that caused me to drop the phone, I picked it up and I remembered everything! I remember how everything happened, I have to tell everyone! I have to tell everybody what happened. I got out of the bathroom and tried to open the door and then I realized that it was locked, I remembered where mama keeps the spare keys, I found it. I unlocked the door and rushed out like a mad woman with a smile on my not so good face. Mama looked terrified and thinks I was running away but I hugged her and called her name and she hugged back, she called my name and I answered still hugging her, tears dropped from both our eyes. I asked her of Faisal....

Now he loves me the way that I wanted you to love me 🎶
I love Brandy(she's an artist)
Lights out...