It's x Showtime

Beginne am Anfang

"Oi, Feitan. Stop glaring at the boss already" Nobunaga shouted from across the room. Meh shifted my glare and stare at Nobunaga.

"You guys should get dressed, change into something that won't make anyone remember who you are" the boss walk towards his seat.

"So like a disguised"  Machii said.

"Yes. We will head to the Circus to watch how the three of them are doing...but before that..." The boss took out some round pendents. "Yuki gave me these before going on the mission." The boss then waited for everyone to get one from his hand.

"...What is it exactly?" Shizuku hold the pendent up in the air and asked.

"Its a pendent that have Yuki's aura infused in it...basically, anything that will happen at the circus will be nullified as long as we are wearing the pendent" the boss explained.

"So she already thought about this,huh" Phinks said. Everyone was impressed with her idea...meh on the other hand was pissed. She gave it to the boss first...she gave it to him, of all the people. She should have gave it to meh...tsk.

"Let's get ready, we'll leave in 3 hours" the boss ordered everyone but told Franklin, Bonolenov  and Kortopi to stay behind since the three of them will catch too much attention due to their physical feature.

Yuki's POV

It' finally 9pm exactly and I peeked my head into the tent. The tent was full of people, the light was bright and I could hear laughter and excitement from the children. My heart was pounding nonstop. I was both excited and anxious.

"Hey" Christ came and slap my back really hard. I jumped and ended up biting my lips.

"Ow..." I muttered to myself. He was shocked and quickly pull the handkerchief from his coat to wipe the blood.

"Sorry..I didn't mean to make you bite your lips...I just wanted you make you less nervous. Guess I failed, huh?" He let out a dry laugh as he scratch the back of his head.

"It's fine. I did made me feel less nervous" I said while laughing a bit. We look at each other for a bit before Liz came and interrupted.

"Everything is ready!!...oh...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to interrupt" She said. It kinda made both of us blush slightly. We laugh it off and I wish him a ' good luck' before heading back to the back to prepare for my turn.I went to sit with Hisoka and Shalnark at the back of the tent. There, we can see a bit of the show.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Boys and Girls. I welcome all of you to the circus...MARCIE!!!" Christ was standing in the middle of the tent shouting. Everyone cheered before he disappeared and pop up in the crowed of audience introducing the acts. Each acts that he introduces, he pops up in different spot in the audience.

"...Wow... " I muttered.

"Hmm? What's the matter my Queen~?" Hisoka asked me.

"...The brat is the fastest person in the Ryodan right?" I whispered.

"Hm? Yes, that's correct" Shalnark answered.

"...He...Christ seems to be as fast...no...he might be faster than the brat" I said to both of them which made them shocked.

"...What do you mean?" Shalnark asked.

"...Hmm...I guess your right~..." Hisoka rubs his chin while Shalnark had a blank expression on his face.

"Christ isn't a normal magician. He doesn't disappear and then appear again. He basically just have the agility to move places to place within a blink of an eye." I explained to Shalnark.