Chapter 95 - Bitch is Back (Elton John)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Found Tyreese down in Solitary. Near where Nate had been trapped in that cell. He was starin at a dead rabbit. It's been gutted and pinned out like a specimen on a piece of card.

Some twisted sick shit alright! Who on earth woulda done somethin like that?

Rick chewed his mouth nervously. Preparin to tell Ty about Carol and what she's done....Karen....

We all kissed the floor.

*

Was it an explosion?

The whole building shook and bits of plaster fell from the ceiling. Coating us in dust.

Once we found our feet, all three of us took off upstairs. Like there were hellhounds on our heels. 

Reaching the top I can barely see Maggie, Carl and Sasha through the dust haze fillin the air. They're huddled by an outbuilding.

Mags and Glenn's tower has been blasted to hell.

I peered down the field and spotted Nate with her lot. Layin flat out in the middle of a row of pea plants. She has her rifle aimed towards the far fence line.

At a collection of armed people, vehicles and....

....shit!

A GODDAMN TANK?

Standin on that tank, larger than life....is the Governor. And right behind him, showing fifty shades of gigglin crazy?

Beth!

He hauled Hershel and Michonne out of a wagon. Made em kneel in front of him facing the prison.

Hearin Maggie's whimpers behind me? I forced myself to not join in.

"Come on down here, Rick. Let's have a talk."

Rick looked at me, nodded and started walkin towards the Governor.

"Things go south we follow the plan. Get everyone on the bus and head out. Too many of em for us to take on."

I quietly dealt out the orders to everyone. Retrieving more weapons and ammo from the storage bins.

Can hear the Governor issuing his ultimatum. For us to give up the prison or give up our lives.

Saw Michonne's sword resting against Hershel's neck. And that's when I knew.

We'll never get to choose. Cos he's gonna make us do both regardless.

The Old Man just gazed our way, a little smile playin on his lips. Reckon he knows the score too  🥺

Rick pleaded and tried to bargain, offering to share the prison. When he got nowhere with the Governor, he started addressing his people. Beggin em to see sense.

But the Governor is to the far right of madness. And the next thirty seconds slid into slow motion.

He drew the sword back and sliced it through Hershel's neck, almost to the bone. Felt my own agony cut right through me. Watchin on helplessly....as the light began to leave his eyes.

Maggie's scream blasted through the air. Then all hell broke loose as Rick fired, hittin the Governor in the arm.

Saw Michonne rolling along the ground. Tryin to get away while the machine guns let rip all around her.

Took a glance down at Nate, who's shrieking in horror same as Maggie.

Everyone screamin? Filled my ears like a slap around the head. Got me movin.

Home is You ('Home Is' Book One - Daryl Dixon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें