"Sure." I tell him as is step closer to him and cuff his sleeves. I can see the two sparrows peeking out on his collar bone since three or four of the shirt's buttons are unfastened.

"Now, let's get our shoes on and head out." He says excitedly and kisses my cheek.

After we put on our shoes, we both walk out hand in hand and enter the Jeep that's waiting for us. This only means that me and Harry and I are destined to get drunk and so he called Chaz.

"What up girly?" Chaz piped up as Harry opens my door for me. I slide in and smile and Chaz, hugging the back of his shoulders.

"Hey bro, everything's up. How 'bout you?"

I hear Harry groan and I bite my lower lip to keep in my chuckle. He gets so jealous of Chaz whenever I talk to him, and it's so adorable.

"Oh wow, he sure says hey to you but forgets to say hey to his best friend of seven years. That's cool, it's so cool." He rolls his eyes and I hear Chaz chuckling in the front.

"You know I was coming to you next dude. How've you been and I'm sorry for hurting your wittle feelings." He mocked Harry in a baby tone and Harry huffed, sliding in behind me and rubbing his hand on my thigh after he got inside and closed the door.

"I'm doing just fine, since I'm her boyfriend and you're not, so hah!" He says and I burst out laughing and so does Chaz as he pulls out from the driveway.

"Yeah dude, you don't have to keep rubbing it in my face that you've got an amazing woman as your girlfriend. But hey, as soon as you fuck up, I'm next." He teases and I hear Harry do a sarcastic laugh.

"You wish, she's all mine."

—————

When we got to the club, there were bodies everywhere: on the dance floor, at the bar, outside on the back deck, it was just bizarre to me.

Harry and I trek to the bar, ready to get our drinking on so that we can let loose. Or, so he can let loose. I'm still a teenager basically, and he's an adult now who's practically been forced into a broken lifestyle.

"Damn, it's packed in here." I say, and Harry raises his right eyebrow, as if telling me to say it louder.

"I said it's packed in here!" I yell to him, and he nods and gives me a sweet smile.

"What do you want to drink, babygirl?" He asks, raising his voice a bit so I can hear him.

"Ahhh, I think I want a mojito babe." I tell him, and he nods as he turns toward the bartender with big boobs and a flirtatious smile, way too flirtatious for my liking.

"What can I get for you baby?" She says sexily, and I cringe as Harry chuckles at my reaction.

"Um, for me, I would like a glass of Negroni, served on the rocks. And my lady," He over-exaggerated the word lady to the bartender and her smirk dropped.  "she would like to have a bubbly strawberry mojito, served on the rocks as well, please and thank you." He told her our order and ended it off with his cheeky smile, indenting those adorable dimples of his.

"Coming right up." She says in a less enthusiastic tone then earlier.

She comes back minutes later, with that smirk on her face once again carrying our drinks.

"Is there anything else I can do for you baby?" She asks, and that's the final straw. Like what the actual fuck, sis she not just get the hint to back off?

"Sweetheart, you can ask me if we need anything from now on, because I'm totally not invisible and you can't seem to back the fuck off. And also, I'm the only one who calls him by the name baby, and that's not the only thing I call him at times. So, if you don't mind, stop trying to go home with him tonight, because he already has a job to take care of, and that's mwah, Ight?"