Chapter II: Gallery Walk

*****(click music on the side) 

Chapter II: Gallery Walk

An old man sat on a large wooden chair with a pointy hat with large, thick covered books stacked on his desk. He wore a long blue robe with sky blue linings and a point blue hat decorated with several yellow stars and a white crescent moon. The wizard sat tall and straight on his chair, with a serious expression on his face. Stroking his long gray beard, the wizard folded his arms, his eyes closed, deeply immersed in his thoughts.

In front of his presence was a small mouse, a duck and tall, goofy looking dog. Mickey Mouse and his two trusted companions, Donald and Goofy, stood before the wizard, waiting for him to notice them.

"Um...Yen Sid sir?" Mickey said with uncertainty, carefully walking closer to the desk.

"I think he's sleeping your highness guh-hyuk!" (goofy's laugh) Goofy pointed out, bending his neck to see if he was actually sleeping.

Donald Duck snorted and crossed his arms. (Imagine the way Donald speaks with that duck accent) "Yeah right Goofy! People definitely sleep while stroking their beards!"

"Now, now that's enough you two," the King warned them, shooting them stern looks. "This is no time to argue. We have a serious crisis on our hands."

"Indeed we do," Yen Sid bellowed in a low voice.

Immediately, Donald, Goofy and Mickey jumped back with alarm, their eyes wide opened. "Master Yen Sid!"

"You're awake!" Donald exclaimed. "Why were you sleeping?"

Yen Sid looked at the duck and frowned at him. "I was not asleep Donald. I could perfectly hear what you all were saying."

Embarrassed, Donald and Goofy looked at one another with nervous smiles.

"Master Yen Sid," Mickey began, putting his hand on his heart. "I have a strange feeling that Xehanort will be planning to take the princesses very soon. We must act quickly."

"Indeed we must," The old wizard agreed solemnly. Suddenly, he rose up from his chair and stood up tall. "It is time I act quickly as well."

The three friends stared with surprise as Yen Sid stood. With a wave of the wizard's hand, a magical image hovered in the air. A young woman with blue hair was wandering in the darkness, engaging fights with countless Heartless.

"Aqua!" Mickey Mouse cried out, putting a hand over his mouth. "What has happened to her?"

"It seems that Realm of Darkness has drained much of her strength over the past ten years," Master Yen Sid said gravely. "For a decade she has been fighting against the Heartless, lost in the world of nothing but eternal darkness. Yet her will has not faded and still stays strong. The darkness has not tainted her heart."

"Gawrsh she must be pretty strong then!" Goofy commented, turning to King Mickey. "Do you know her your highness?"