Chapter XI: Meeting Again

***Click Music to listen

Yen Sid slowly reclined back into his chair and placed his hands on the arms of his chair. He looked straight at the three keyblade warriors along with Mickey, Donald and Goofy.

"We are glad that you have come to us safely Aqua," the old wizard gave a nod at the blue haired woman.

"Thank you Master," Aqua bowed. "If it wasn't for Sora and Riku I wouldn't be here."

"Indeed that is true," Yen Sid raised an eyebrow. "But tell me my dear, is there any information that you can share with us while you were in Realm of Darkness?"

"Absolutely," Aqua nodded, turning to Riku and Sora for their approval. Then she took a deep breath, recollecting all her thoughts over the years she had spent in the darkness. "I thought I would just disappear in the darkness. Staying in the realm felt like an eternity. I could never age and I was always fighting Heartless just to stay alive. But then I met someone there who gave me hope." She turned to Sora. "Because he said that Sora and his friends would rescue us all."

"Me?" Sora pointed to himself.

"Yes," Aqua nodded. "You are the light that will save us all."

Yen Sid smiled and then his face looked at all of them gravely. "Though it is fortunate that we were able to save you Aqua, I fear that Xehanort may have planned something bigger now that you have been freed."

"What do we do then?" Riku looked at Yen Sid then at his friends. "If Xehanort already knows that we have another defending light on our side, he must be on the move to complete his side. We need to find the other lights soon."

"Speaking of lights, where's Kairi and Lea?" Sora asked, turning to see if they were standing anywhere in the room.

"Gu-hyuk! They should be outside training!" Goofy said walking towards the window. "See?—"

"—Sora! Riku! You're back!" A girl voice called out.

Everyone in the room turned and saw a bright faced girl smiling at her friends. The red-head Lea stood next to her, crossing his arms as he leaned against the door.

"Hey Kairi!" Sora grinned seeing her face. "How's the training going?"

Immediately, Kairi's glowing face turned slightly down the moment he asked. "Uh...not so great actually. Wielding a Keyblade is tougher than it looks."

"You got that right," Lea sighed, scratching the back of his head. "Your evasiveness and attacks could use a lot more work. And when I mean a lot I mean A LOT."

"Don't worry Kairi," Riku put his hands on his hips. "I'm sure you'll get better."

Sora nodded. "Yeah! You can do it!"

"Maybe I can help her."

Aqua stepped up towards Kairi and stood before her. As Kairi's eyes met contact with Aqua's, she suddenly gasped, her eyes wide open. "It's you! The woman I saw when I was a girl!" 

Aqua laughed a little by Kairi's sudden outburst. "It's nice to see you again Kairi," the blue haired woman smiled, observing the grown teenager with delight. "You've grown so much since the last time I saw you." 

"You both know each other?" Sora asked, looking at Kairi then at Aqua. 

"Oh boy," Donald smacked the top of his head. "Can we please skip this part?"

**** AUTHORS NOTE: 4/8/15 

This is a super short and really incomplete chapter! But I will be uploading more chapters leading that are longer! 

Thanks for reading! :)