Chapter XXII: Fires on the Moon

***Music up top

Hollow Bastion

"I will ask again...Where is Vexen?"

The blue haired man stared at Aeleus, who tightened his grip on his weapon. Three figures surrounded the man, ready to attack. Aeleus clenched his teeth, looking to Dilan with a strained, uneasy expression.

"Why are you asking about his whereabouts?" Dilan demanded, holding his long spear by his side. "We would like to know why you are here."

Smirking, the blue haired man glared at the two of them, his yellow eyes gazing hauntingly into their eyes. His smirk disappeared as he raised his hand in front of him. Dark energy was released from his body, slowly transforming to his weapon, the claymore, into his hands. Aeleus and Dilan watched in alert as the darkness began to spread around the battlefield, with the sky darkening and the air around them becoming cold and murky.

"Then you leave me no choice."

Suddenly, in a flash, the blue haired man began charging at Aeleus and Dilan. Instantly, both Dilan and Aeleus dodged to both sides and at full tilt, Dilan lunged his spear at the enemy. Swiftly, the blue haired man blocked Dilan's attack with his claymore and with immense strength, he swung his Claymore pushing Dilan backwards. Straightaway, Aeleus dashed towards the enemy, about to hit him with his axe sword. As if knowing what Aeleus would do, the enemy spun around and thrusted his claymore into Aeleus' stomach, sending him flying to the ground.

"You can't win against me," the blue haired man solemnly said to them. "Give up now and bring Vexen to me."

"You know..." The enemy looked to his left and spotted Dilan using his spear to get up. Taking deep breaths, Dilan closed his eyes for a moment then opened them. With the wind brushing past his fast, Dilan spun his spear in his hands and readied himself again to attack. "You'll have to do better if you want to destroy us."

Shaking his head with disapproval, the blue haired man frowned. "If you continue to resist..." Suddenly, a surge of darkness was emitted by the enemy, his eyes glowing yellow. Aeleus and Dilan watched in shock as the Organization member openly engulfed the darkness and pointed his claymore at Dilan. "Then you will cease to exist."

With those final words, the enemy flew at Dilan like lightning. But at that moment, just as Dilan was about to barely defend himself, a Keyblade swung in between them, stopping the blue haired man from attacking.

"Stop Isa!"

Hearing a familiar voice, the blue haired man turned to see Lea running towards the battle. Huffing and examining the situation, Lea saw Aeleus and Dilan, their expressions looked drained and exhausted. With his eyes looking towards Isa, his old friend, Lea shook his head in disbelief. "I don't believe what I'm seeing here. You didn't come back to normal?"

"Normal?" The blue haired man chuckled softly, his eyes reverting back to normal. The dark energy surrounding them dispersed as he stood facing Lea. "I see you are as reckless as ever...Axel."