Chapter XVI: A Lost Memory?

***MUSIC AT TOP 

Sora's eyes opened as he sat against something behind his back. His hands were flat on the floor and his head ached from the pain he felt before. Sensing that he was in someplace different, Sora yawned and stretched his arms out, looking around the room that he had ended up in. He was in a boy's room, with items and books shelved in a bookcase and strange toys hung from the ceiling. A strange lamp glowed with neon blue colors and the room was tinted with blue colors coming from something behind Sora. 

Using his hands to push him off the floor, Sora hopped to his feet and examined his hands and feet. He was wearing his own clothes.

"I'm...me," Sora felt relieved to hear his own voice again. Then he turned to the window where the blue light was coming from. Gazing out at the starry sky, his eyes searched the stars then down below. "But where am I now?"

Looking down at what his back was against, Sora spotted a wooden Keyblade lying on the bed next to the window. Reaching out to it, Sora took ahold of the Keyblade and swung it in his hands a couple of times. It was light and easy to use. Then, Sora's eyes fell upon a name that was etched on the handle and Sora touched the engravings. 

"Terra..." He said out loud, and suddenly, a flash of memories appeared in his head. 

"Being a Keyblade wielder is all I've ever dreamed about!"

"Well, you aren't the only one."

"I know. You, me and Ven all share the same dream." 

"Could this be someone else's memory I'm in again?" Sora thought to himself, placing the wooden Keyblade back on the bed. His head turned to the door that was wide open, leading through a hallway. "I should find out where I am first."

With one last look back at the window, at that moment, something caught his eyes. Sora ran up onto the bed to get a closer look. Shooting stars fell from the starry sky and Sora's eyes widened with excitement. "A meteor shower!" 

And without hesitation, Sora ran out of the room and into the dark corridor.

Sora wandered out of the tower, running outside and looked around. It felt cool and calming outside, and a sensation of a strange power flowed into Sora. Strolling on a pathway, Sora wondered if there were any people he could talk to in this memory. As he walked around the strange land, feeling a sense of familiarity, his attention went up at the stars. Sora's eyes widened.

"Wow!"

Approaching a strange grassy area on a cliff, Sora's eyes were glued up to the sky. Millions of lights glowed down on him and filled the sky, sparkling like tiny diamonds. Amazed by what he was seeing, Sora found the urge to lie down and star at the beautiful sky. He placed his hands behind his head and laid back with a wide smile, fascinated by the spectacular view.