Chapter XV: Hidden but Unforgotten

**MUSIC AT THE TOP :) ENJOY

"Roxas!"

....

Where...

...

What...

...

What's going...on?

"Hey wake up!"

Huh?

...

Who's...talking to me?

Then, he heard a giggle. "Rise and shine sleepyhead!"

Those voices....

Slowly opening his eyes, his vision was blurry as he saw two figures looking down on him. Sora rubbed his eyes and carefully, he helped himself up. As he got up, his vision grew clearer and he saw himself looking straight at a sky full beautiful vivid colors of orange, yellow. Sora stared at the wide open sunset as the sun beamed warmly at his face.

But suddenly as he got up, he found himself sitting on the edge of a tower and nearly slipped off. "WHOAH!!"

"Roxas!"

Almost about to fall off, Sora felt two pairs of hands grab onto his arms from both sides. Sora stared at the ground below, his eyes opened in surprise and shock. Unable to register what was happening, carefully, the two people next to him pulled him back up and Sora was back at looking at the sunset.

"Phew. You scared us there." A voice said next to Sora.

Surprised by the familiar voice, Sora turned to his right and saw the red spiky haired nobody grinning at him, holding out his sea salt ice cream in his left hand.

"Are you alright Roxas?" Another voice said next to him.

Sora turned to his left and saw a girl with short black hair looking at him, with wide concerned eyes.