Chapter XXIV: Attack on Titans II

Previously: Hades has unleashed the Titans on Mt. Olympus and Sora and his friends prepare to attack. Meanwhile in Hollow Bastion, the battle between Saix and Axel rages on and something unexpected happens.

Mt. Olympus

"C'mon!"

Sora heard Goofy cry out in alarm as he pulled Donald to the side to avoid getting crushed by the large Titan.

The Rock Titan loomed over the trio and its two heads roared, peering up at the sky. Hearing a low rumbling sound, Sora looked up and watched as dark clouds in the sky began swirling around the mountain. Fearing how close the other Titans were towards the peak of Mt. Olympus, Sora looked to his right and them racing towards the top, despite their size and how slow their movements were.

"No!" Sora cried out as he helplessly watched from afar.

Suddenly, as if hearing Sora's cry, a bright, golden beam of light shot out of the peak of Mt. Olympus, breaking up into multiple strings of light. A loud neigh echoed across the mountain as the shining white Pegasus appeared with Hercules in one of the strings of light. Even from afar, Sora could see the angry and courageous look on the Greek Hero's face as he bravely took on the three Titans. At Hercules' command, the strings of light showered down on the Titans, injuring them and slowing them down.

With a wide smile on his face and a sigh of relief, Sora pumped his fist in the air. "Yeah! Go Herc! Whoa--!"

The earth beneath them began to shake as the Rock Titan roared in anger, swinging his massive, rocky fist at Sora and his friends. Quickly, Sora rolled across the ground to dodge the Titan's attack and Goofy and Donald ran behind a cliff. The Titan's fist hit the top of the cliff where Goofy and Donald were hiding. Rocks began to fall above them and panicking, the Disney friends rushed towards Sora, avoiding the falling rocks.

"Sora!" Donald exclaimed, his eyes wide with terror.

"Aim for the feet!" Sora told them.

Using both his hands to hold his Keyblade to his right side, Sora charged towards the Rock Titan's feet, landing a blow. Trailing after him, Donald waved his staff and shot a Blizzard spell while Goofy barreled towards the enemy, holding his shield and gaining speed. Using multiple attacks, the friends continued to land hits on the Titan, doing little damage. The friends stopped, realizing their attacks were ineffective just as the colossal Titan bellowed and lifted his leg up, about to stamp his foot down and crush Sora and his friends.

Immediately, Goofy came to the rescue and pulled Sora and Donald out of the area as the Rock Titan's foot slammed against the ground, a gust of wind released from the impact.The friends were not fast enough and the wind carried them towards a large boulder. Using one hand, Sora grabbed hold of the large rock and quickly caught Donald's hand, who then caught Goofy's. Soon, the wind died down and Sora and his friends landed on their feet with incredulous looks on their faces.