"Guess," Jungkook said

My brows furrowed. "Okay... I don't know, you... have personal ties with the Busan Killer?"

"No."

"Um... Seokjin or Yoongi knows him?"

"No."

"The Busan Killer is a member of FIRE?"

"Yes."

"Really?" I leaned forward a little, wanting to know more. "Is he here?"

"I don't know. As I said, I don't know the identity of the Busan Killer, I only know that he is a member of the gang."

"How do you know that?"

"That I can't tell you," he replied. "You are not a member of FIRE. It's doesn't matter anyway, it won't help you on your search."

"Well do you know how I can find this person?"

"I know a way. I don't know if you are willing to do it though."

"Tell me," I demanded.

"Become a member of FIRE, then I can point you in the right way to look."

That surprised me so much I dropped my purse by accident. I bent down to pick it and so did Jungkook. I grabbed the top of it and Jungkook did the same, his hand holding a part of mine. He did not let go and put the purse back on my lap. I could've sworn he let go just a moment too late.

"So? Are you willing to become one of us?" Jungkook asked, bring my mind back to the present problem.

Become a gang member? I looked away as my brain ran through the scenario. Oh my god what was this.

Seeing my hesitation, Jungkook continued, "It's not that bad, really. I'll allow you to keep your job with Dr Kim. You will only be called in if you're needed."

"But... if I turn to a life of crime, how am I better than the Busan Killer then? I don't want to be a criminal..." looked back up into Jungkook eyes and suddenly realised I just said that to a gang member. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

I noticed that Jungkook quickly masked a trace of hurt on his face before saying, "It's alright. I understand some people might not want to do what I do. But if you get to know us, you would know not all of us are bad."

I sighed a breathe of relief, glad that Jungkook wasn't angry. "Yea, maybe I should. I know Taehyung is a gang member but he seems like nothing but nice so far."

Jungkook said while leaning slightly towards me, "What about me?"

I laughed to hide the sudden visceral reaction that he just evoked in me. "Haha... what do you mean?"

"I mean..." Jungkook shuffled closer to me on the sofa, "wouldn't you like to get to know me better?"

"I- I-" I physically could not string words together to form a coherent sentence as my heart rate just skyrocketed through the roof. I knew what he meant, and that idea was eliciting a whole load of oxytocin into my bloodstream.

Jungkook smirked seductively as he took a hold of my left wrist. He pulled me towards him and his other arm went around my waist. I could feel my own heartbeat resonating off his chest as he pressed me against him. The smell of musky cologne entered my nose, further melting me.

"I- Taehy-"

"Don't think about anything else," Jungkook commanded while holding me in a trance with his strong gaze. "Just me."

My mind could not be happier to comply as his lips smashed into mine. He leaned forward and I fell back onto the sofa. I was now deliciously trapped under him. My hands ran up his arms, feeling the bulge of muscles, and went into his hair. My lips tingled like crazy as he licked and bit lightly. It felt so good; he felt so good. I was only able to catch a break from our intense making out when his lips started traveling down to my neck. Wherever his lips touched, fire ignited.

Suddenly, the door to his office was opened. I quickly twisted my neck around to see that a middle-aged man stood in the doorway, in shock. I froze in embarrassment but Jungkook didn't seem to be fazed in the slightest.

"Did I say you could come in?" Jungkook growled, completely ignoring the questioning gaze he was giving us.

"No, but-"

"Get out." Jungkook never broke his gaze with the man.

The man looked away in shame and and embarrassment. He quickly exited the office. Jungkook looked back down at me and his alluring expression took over his handsome face once again. "Let's continue." And he leaned back down. His hands trailed up my curved from my waist to my chest. He pushed himself back up a little and stabled himself with one hand. His other went to the first button on my blouse that was done up.

I quickly grabbed his hand to stop him from undoing it. "I don't know if I want to go further," I stated.

With his smile never leaving his face, Jungkook said, "Continue or not, it's your choice. You are in complete control."

Was I though? It seemed like I couldn't even control my own thoughts at that moment, let alone making a rational decision.

"Fuck it," I muttered. I grabbed his collars and pulled him back down to me. I could feel him smirking into the kiss as he undid my buttons.

Never in my life did I think I'd be having office sex.