Chapter 29

I screamed. However, I was quickly silenced as a mouth clamped down on my mouth, I bit down, sinking my teeth into the tough flesh. "You stupid bitch!" he hissed. I glared at him and he whisked us down the corridor and into a secluded room. I screamed again, though was slapped hard across cheek, leaving a red mark as the blood rushed to the bruising cells. 

"What do you want?" I spat, "is it not enough I will die in October?"

He smiled sardonically, holding up the hand missing three fingers, "I think it's time I repayed you for the torture I endured at your hand" 

"Felix will kill you" I said.

"Funny thing about Felix" Lucas said, picking up a shimmering blade and stroking it across his palm before continuing, "he loses interest rapidly when the face isn't pretty"

I struggled against the binding holding me to the wrought iron bed posts. I kicked and thrashed but could do very little. His face was inches from mine as he inspected me closely. "Where to start?" he said, he ran the blade along my cheek and I flinched, he delighted in the anticipation. The sickly smell of blood reeked on his lips as his foul breath came out in a mournful sigh. "How I wish I could do the things I wanted with you" he said, "It would be so much fun"

"I doubt that" I muttered. He punched me, blood pouring from my lip as my teeth broke the skin. 

"I think we should leave your face for last" he decided, "I want to watch it twist when you scream"

I laughed, "I won't be screaming, you psycho"

He regarded me coldly before ripping off my dress, layer by layer. I felt so exposed but refused to beg, I tried to move my arms to cover myself but could not. He ran his hands across my naked form and I shuddered in revolution. "Get the hell away from me" I spat. He lashed out, ripping his nails across my rib cage, lapping up the blood which escaped. I repressed the scream building in my throat, scrunching my face tight to stop it escaping. 

"Did you know there is a vein that flows here?" he said, leisurely trailing a nail over the vein on my breast, "and here?" he continued, his hand skimming between my thighs. I could not clamp my legs closed, I was spread out on the bed, unable to move. 

"Where to start" he said again, then grabbed my waist tightly, his fingers crushing the capillaries below the skin. He trailed his tongue across my breast and I recoiled, beyond disgusted. Then his fangs sunk deep into tender skin.

It was the most agonizing pain I had ever felt, his fangs tearing through the sensitive skin and his greedy lips suckling on the punctures. I writhed beneath him, but for each move he sunk deeper, ripping me apart bit by bit. When he was finally finished, he licked his lips, his eyes glowing like two crimson orbes. "Now" he said, "what shall we do?"

"Felix will kill you!" I howled, my voice ragged and hoarse.

"Prince Felix won't care" he dismissed. As he bent over I freed my hand from it's restraint, scratching him and leaving a bloody trail on his back. He hissed and turned to me, "well, I can't see why you would have any need for nails" he said cruelly, picking up what looked like a set of wrenches. He positioned them carefully and I screamed as one by one he tore my nails. 

"I told you, you would scream"

"You're a monster!" I spat, "rot in hell!"

He smiled down at me, "Sweetheart, I'm already in it"

I did not examin his meaning, too busy focusing on the blinding pain resonating from every part of my body. He held his deformed hand up to the light and suddenly an idea flashed behind those evil eyes. "You don't need all your fingers" he told me, picking up a blade.