Chapter 6.

Heaven

(Taylor's Perspective)

"Run" Blue said.

Blue and I run to the front yard and the wolves chase after us.

"Wait! What about Ed?!" I yelled.

"He will be just fine." Blue said.

"I have to make sure he awakes up." I said.

"I will take you to SAA head courtiers. You will be able to see Ed and be safe from the demands. They can't get to you there." Blue said.

"Great. Where is that at?" I asked.

"In heaven. Here hold my hand." Blue said and I grab her hand.

"Hold on." Blue said she spread out her winds.

Her wings grew and her blue feathers started to twinkle and shine really bright.

"And you might want to close you're eyes. It's get really bright." Blue said.

I closed my eyes and squeezed on too Blues hand.

Blue takes off into the sky like a rocket.

Her wings sparkling more as she flaps them.

We get higher and higher into the sky.
I look down and I see Ed's house getting smaller and smaller.
My face turns pale and I try not to puke.

Blue looks down at me, Are you afraid of heights?" She asks.

"Just a little." I said.

"We're almost there." Blue said as she was flying faster and faster.

All we can see now are clouds.

Blue flys threw the clouds and softly lands on them.
I jump up and down but I don't fall threw.

Blue laughs "Don't worry you won't fall threw. Angels and ghost have the ability to walk on clouds."

"Cool" I said.

"When we go in the gates we have go get you checked in and make sure you're not a demon and get personal back ground on you. Don't worry they do it for all ghosts for safety reasons." Blue said.

"Safety reasons?" I ask.

"Demond's try and come up here to take over. They decisive themselves as ghosts hoping to sneak past our sincerity system, very few get threw." Blue said.

We walk up the the gate. It's stretches in for miles and miles. And the hight is huge.

"Wow" I said.

"Also if demands touch the gate it burns them." Blue said.

We walk to the entrance of the gates and see and angle working in a booth.
"Hello welcome to heaven. May I see your ticket please?" the angel asked

"What ticket? I don't have a ticket." I said.

Why do we need a ticket to get in?

Should it be free since I don't know I just died!

"Look in your pocket." Blue whispered in my ear.

"What? How did that get in there?" I asked.

"If you have done a lot of charity's, visited sick children in hospitals, or save someone's life you automatically get a ticket to go to heaven. If you have done something bad, like stealing something, killing someone you get you're ticket taken away and you have a slimmer chance of getting into heaven. And maybe going to hell." Blue said.

"My fans. That's why I'm here. Visiting sick fans a hospitals. Seeing them at meet and greats. Going the tea-party/club red. All of them. " I said.

I handed the angle my ticket and he put it into a machine. The machine beeped and he looked back at me. "Your good, welcome to heaven." the man said.

"Thank you." I said.

The gates opened up, and Blue grabbed my hand. "Come on." She said and we walked threw the gates.
____________________________________

Author's Note

What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

        -Wunderstruck1313