Chapter 18.

Going Home

(Taylor's Perspective)

There is a knocking on the door,

"Hello?" I yell.

The door opens and the doctor comes walking in,

"Hello Ms. Swift. I'm Doctor Sanders. I looked over you and worked on your files when you first arrived here. We are so glad that you are awake. How are you feeling?" The women asked.

"My head really hurts." I said.

"You fell down the stairs at your home and hit your head really hard. It was a while before anyone found you. It was your mother who found you and was rushed here. You then fell into a coma for six months." Doctor Sanders said.

"For six months!?" I yelled in shock.

"We will keep an eye out on you for a few more hours until you are able to be released. You should take it easy for the next month. Here is your prescription. Take one before each meal and when your headaches start acting up just take an Advil." The doctor said.

"Thank you." I said.

"That will be all. Your mother is waiting outside." The doctor said and walked out of the room.

A minute later the door opens again and Mom comes running into the room.

"Hi Sweetie!" Mom yells and walked up to me and gives me a long hug.

"Hi mom." I said hugging back.

"I was so worried for you!" Mom said.

"I'm okay now." I said.

"I thought I was going to lose you." Mom said.

"I'm still here. Can we go home now?" I asked.

"Yes. Here is your clothes." Mom said handing them to me.

"Need help getting up?" Mom asked.

Mom grabbed my hand and helped me walk to the bathroom. I changed into my clothes and walked out of the restroom.

"I love you so much." I said and hugged mom again really tight.

"I love you too." Mom said.

"So what did I miss while I was asleep?" I asked as we walked out of the hospital.

"Oh I got Meredith to purr." Mom said.

"What?! I she hasn't purred for me for years." I said and my mom laughed.

We got into our car and drove home.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Here is the end of the story! Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313