Chapter 11.

Sin

(Taylor's Perspective)

I keep on falling and falling I suddenly land on a hard surface. I groan at the hit of the contact, it felt like I landed on concrete. I lay there stunted and confused until my senses are back, my back is starting to get vary warm like its being burned.

"Owe!!!" I yell quickly getting up, my feet start to burn to threw my shoes.

"Owe!!! What the hell?! Why is the ground burning blue?" I ask looking up and I realized I am in a cave.

"What the hell? You are in hell blondie." A voice said behind me.

I turn around and I see a disgusting looking creature,

It looks like a human mixed with a crocodile or some type of reptile. It's skin looks really slimy and slippery and it has long sharp claws and a big long tale. It's standing on its hind legs like a human and it's eye's is a bright red color.

"Aren't you supposed to have red horns and a tail?" I ask the creator.

"Ugh it's a stereo type." the creature said.

"What the hell are you like a evil alligator or something?" I ask.

"I'm a demon. I'm what ever you human's are terrified of. What ever you are afraid of we are it." The creature said.

"Bring me back to heaven!" I yelled frustrated.

"We can't let that happen." the creature said.

"Bring me back home!" I yell.

"This is your home now." The creature said.

"No!" I yell.

"Bring her to her ceil." The creature said.

Suddenly I begin to run away from here, I run so fast that my leg are burning.

"Get her! She is running away." The creature said.

Suddenly more of those things appear in front of me out of no where, I stop and turn back around and begin to run another way.

Two more of those things appear stopping me in my tracks.

More circle around me trapping me in, the one that talked to me appears.

"We told you. You are stuck here forever

"Follow me." The creature said and began to walk down a dark haul way.

We walk in the dark for a good thirty minutes I think. I bump into something or trip over stuff every thirty seconds.

It's so dark I can't see a thing.

Finally I begin to see a light as we get closer the light gets brighter and brighter.

There is a big metal door and the creature opens it up,

"Get in." The creature said.

I guess I have no choice.

I go inside and the door is closed and locked behind me.

"Welcome to your new home." The creature said and walked away.

How I'm I going to get out of here?

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? So sorry I haven't updated this is forever. Comment down below on what I should write in here. Please vote and comment.

                                           -Wunderstruck1313