Chaper 3.

Invisible

(Taylor's Perspective)

Oh my god! The fans! They are going to be crushed!

Mom! Dad! Austin! Selena! My band! All of them.

This is not happening. I-I have to wake up.

The Doctors and Nurses start walking out of the room.

One nurse gets a white blanket and puts it over my body.

"Please help me! You can't give up!" I yelled.

The nurse looks straight at me. Can they see me? I wave my hand in front of her face. Nothing. I guess not.

I snap my fingers and clap my hands. Still nothing.

The nurse walks out of the room. I follow her. I start walking to the door and walk threw it.

I scream and put my hand up to defend myself. I'm on the other side of the door. I looked down at myself. I'm fine. I walked threw the door without opening it!

The nurse walks down the hall way turns left and goes into another door.

I wonder what these rooms are for?

Just then I hear a scream.

I stop and I look into a room. There's a doctor talking to a family. The family is crying and begging the doctor. I see the doctor mouths the words "Im sorry."

Then it hit me. These rooms is were they put the family of the victims that passed away!

I run to the room were the nurse went. I run threw the door and I see my mom, dad, brother, Scott, Selena, and my band.

"I'm very sorry to say that Taylor didn't make it during surgery. She lost a lot of blood very quickly. We tried everything we could. I'm so sorry for you're loss." the doctor said.

My mom screams. My dad and brother just stands there is shook. And Selena and my band start crying.

I run up to them.

"Guys! I'm here! I'm right here! Please don't leave me! I love you! I love you guys so much. Tell the doctors to work on me more!" I shouted at them.

There eyes are red and puffy from crying.

"Can you work on her some more for the fans?" my dad asked to the doctor.

The Doctor stands there looking at there faces begging for him to say yes.

"We tried everything we could. It's a very small chance she will make it." the doctor said.

"Please?!" they all shouted at once.

The Doctor stands there and says "Okay we will try some more. But it's a very low possibility that she will make it."

"Thank you doctor." my mom said.

The Doctor walked out of the room.

"How are we going to tell the fans?" Austin asked.

"I don't know yet. But they have to find out eventually. How about a live chat maybe? Just for them? I still don't want the media finding out yet. We don't need that drama right now." Scott said.

"Does Ed now?" Selena asked.

"Yeah I called him telling him what happened. He didn't take it very well. He said that he wasn't coming here to see her." Scott said.

Oh my gosh Ed! I have to see him!

____________________________________

Authors Note

What do you guys think? Like it? Please like and comment below.

-Wunderstruck1313