Chapter 13.

Breaking in.

(Blue's perspective)

I reach to the Damon's land and I finally find where Taylor is being kept. Taylor is locked away somewhere in the Devil's castle. This isn't going to be an easy rescue because there is so many guards and devils roaming around. I'm hiding behind a dead tree and I'm waiting for the gate to go down so I can hopefully slip into the kingdom without getting caught.

I put on my black hoodie on over my head and I'm wearing dark clothing from head to two so I blend in. I hear a vehicle behind me and I duck down hiding behind a bush. The car stops at the gate and flashes its lights. The gate slowly opens up this is my change! I run behind the car for cover and the car begins to drive slowly into the kingdom.

The gate closes behind me and I hid behind some trash cans. I peak through and see dozens of goblins and other dangerous creatures walk through the streets on this village. How I'm I going to go onto the castle without getting caught?

"Will you hurry up!? You know what happens when we are late to get to the Devil." A goblin yells to another smaller goblin.

"I know! I know! We will be thrown into a pile of lava. Trust me you don't want to see that. My cousin's friend died that way. It wasn't pretty." The goblin said.

"Wait I almost forgot one box. Help me put it in the cart it's heavy." One goblin said and they walked away.

I quickly jumped into their cart behind pulled by a dark horse. I put the lid over me so they won't see me. I hear the goblins come back and I try to be as quiet as possible. If they fined out I'm in here I'm in big trouble. I feel the cart begin to move and hopefully I can make it to see Taylor in time.

It seems like forever but the cart finally stopped and I hear the goblins talking to someone.

"Where does this box go?" A hear a Devil ask.

"That goes to the kitchen." The goblin said.

I feel my box being lifted up and being carried.

Great what I'm I going to do now?

Suddenly I hear a big crash and the devils begin arguing.

"Hey you two!! Help us pick up this shit up!" I hear a deep voice yell.

They suddenly drop the box down hard on the group and it takes everything in me not to shout from behind dropped down on ten ground so hard. I wait until I don't hear anything and I slowly lit up the lid and look to see where I am.

I'm somewhere in the castle. I slowly open the box and step out. I put my hoodie on over my head for more protection and I carefully walk down the haul way. I need to try to find where they are keeping Taylor. But where is she?

Suddenly I hear goblins come walking my way and
I hid behind a door as more gremlins come closer to me.

"What are we going to do with the angles now?" One gremlins asked.

"You heard what the devil said. We are getting ready to get rid of them for good then when they are gone we are going to earth and take the lives of more and rule there." The gremlin said and they laughed.

"Come on we have more work to do before we go up to earth." The gremlin said and they walked away.

I have to warn Gold about their plan!! Earth is in danger. They will destroy earth completely!

But fist I have to find Taylor. 

I walk down the stairs and it's gets darker and darling as I keep walking down the stairs. And it gets colder as well. I turned left and walk down a haul way.

I see a door that locked.

That's must be where they are keeping Taylor.

Suddenly I hear a goblin close to me and I hid behind close to the wall as much as possible. I grab my knife hiding in a coat and the knife slightly glows light blue. This is a powerful knife that kills goblin and devils. As the goblin comes closer I hear it having keys.

The goblin is pushing a cart of plates and dishes. I see it having a lot of keys hanging by it's belt. I sneak up behind it and quickly cover its mouth. It gasped but it's muffled by my hand. I stab it in the back and it collapsed into the ground. I look around to see if anyone saw me and luckily no one is in the hallways.

I grab the keys and run off to try to find where they are keeping Taylor.

(Taylor's Perspective)

I'm sitting in my cell and I hear some keys jiggling from the other side of the door.

Great are they going to take me somewhere else now? Are they going to torture me?

The door slowly opens and I see a dark figure standing in the doorway. The figure steps inside and gets closer to the light. It's wearing a black hoodie and is in all black outfit.

"Who are you? Get away!!" I yell in fear.

The figure takes off its hoodie and it's Blue!!

I gasp, "Blue! How did you find me!?" I whisper.

"I'm your guardian angel. I know where you are at all times." Blue said.

"Please get me out of here!" I said.

"Your wish in my command." Blue said and took out keys.

"Oh my goodness. I love you so much." I said and Blue opens my door and free's me.

"I know." Blue said.

"Come on we have to hurry. It was hell just trying to get in here. And it's only a matter of time they notice I'm here." Blue said grabbing my hand and we ran up the steps and out onto the haul-way.

"Stay close and be quiet." Blue whispered to me. I nodded my head and we creeped out slowly into the hallway.

We sneakily walked through the castle and hid from the goblins and devils walking by.

"One of the prisoners escaped!!!" We bearded a devil yelled through the castle.

Suddenly all of the devils and goblins run all over the castle.

"Hide in here." Blue shouted opening a random door and pushing me inside and locking us from inside.

"What now?" I asked.

"I don't know." Blue said.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? So sorry I haven't updated this in forever. Please vote and comment.

                                         -Wunderstruck1313