Chapter 14.

Escape.

(Taylor's Perspective)

"So how are we getting out of here?" I ask.

"I need to figure out the best escape route without getting caught." Blue said.

"Well yeah I know that. But how do we escape without getting caught?" I asked.

"Just very sneaky and quiet. And just hope that we don't get caught." Blue said getting closer to the door.

"What? That's it? Why don't you used that gun thing to zap those things away." I said.

"I don't want to draw anymore attention to myself. Do you know how risky it was just to get here? If they caught me I would be dead." Blue said.

"But you are dead." I said and laughed.

Blue rolled her eyes, "You know what I mean. And your dead too so." She said.

Oh yeah.

"Okay just stay close to me and be quite." Blue said.

"Okay." I said.

"Ready?" Blue asked.

"Yes." I said.

Blue grabs my hand and opens the door quietly, Blue looks out of the room and see's the hauls are empty.

"Let's go!" Blue whispers and we run out into the haul way. We run through the castle and suddenly we hear shouting.

"The prisoners went this way!" We hear a devil yell close to us.

"Hurry!" Blue yells and we run after through the castle and make a turn.

We stop to see dozens of devil guards with weapons and they gasped when they seen us.

Blue laughs nervously, "How about you all pretend you didn't see us." She said and we backed away slowly.

The devils throw their spears at us and missed almost hitting us. We run as fast as we could try to escape them.

We try not to get hit my their weapons as they fly over our heads of miss our arms by inches.

We run through the castle and more devils runs after us getting closer and closer. I look ahead and see a door,

"There is the way out!" I shout.

Blue suddenly starts to fly, and grabs me lifting me up into the air.

"Hold on tight as you can!" Blue yelled.

Blue flys faster getting closer to the door and I scream as we crash through the door flying off into the sky. She flys higher and look back down at the castle and the devils grown in defeat throwing their weapons onto the ground.

"We made it. We are safe." Blue said and I signed in relief.

"Come on let's go somewhere to rest. It's been a long day." Blue said.

"Okay." I said and we fly off to find a place to hide.

____________________________________

Author's Note

Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

-Wunderstruck1313