Chapter 4.

Ed's House

(Taylor's Perspective)

I have to get to Ed's house! But how? Can I still drive? Walk? I guess that's what I have to do.

I look back at my family. There still crying. I walk up to my mom and said "Mom I don't know if you can hear me but please stay here. I will be right back I promise. I love you." I said and kissed her forehead.

My mom face looked confused. She touched her forehead with her hand. She looks like she felt my kiss.
Did she really feel that?

I turn around and walked threw the door. I looked at the door to remember my room is at. '13' room thirteen I hope that sends me luck for the doctors to fix me.

I run down the hallway strangely I'm not running out of breath. I wonder if ghosts can run fast? I run as fast as I can. I zip passed the doctors and I'm out of the hospital. I run out into the street and I try not to bump into people.

I see a man on a run heading straight for me.

"Oh no" I said and I run threw him. I stop right away. I look back at the man. He looks like he got the wind knocked out of him.

A women runs up to him and asks him what happened. "I don't know I felt something go threw me. And I got the find knocked out of me." the man said out of breath. "I thought I saw something." the man said. "What did you see?" the woman asked. "I don't know." the man said.

Did that man see me?

I run to Ed's house. I get to his house. The gates are locked. I stick my hand threw the gates and it goes threw harm free. I walk threw it.

I run up to his front door and go inside his house. It feels weird going into his house uninvited kinda. Legally it would be trust passing. But all that stuff doesn't matter anymore I guess.

"Ed!" I yell threw the house.

Oh yeah he can't hear me. Just then I hear a crashing sound coming from a room. I walk to where the sound is. I see Ed laying in the kitchen floor.

Drunk.

I see beer bottles and wine bottles glass stuttered all threw the kitchen.

"I-I shouldn't have called her. If I didn't call her to help me write a song she would be alive." Ed said slurring.

"The car wouldn't have hit her and she would be fine" Ed said.

"I-I didn't even tell her that-" Ed started crying.

"That I-" Ed passed out from all the beer that he consumed.

Tell me what?

Ugh!

I grab one of the beer bottles and threw it across the room. The beer bottle flys threw the air and crashes on the wall.

Did I really do what?

I try to pick up another bottle but my hand goes threw it.

What do I do know?

Maybe I should wait here until Ed wakes up.

I sit on the couch and wait.

____________________________________

Authors Note

    What do you guys think? Like it? Please vote and comment.

                                        -Wunderstruck1313