We stood beside each other and my mind was everywhere. I was nervous and lightheaded because of too much thoughts coning in. I bit my lip and I felt his hand silently intertwining with mine. I blushed and I glanced at him while we held hands.

He have this small smile at the corner of his lips.

I sighed and the elevator ride seems so slow.

My relationship with Chanyeol is undescribable. He was giving me signs that he liked me way back before we debuted. He was always taking care of me. He was always helping me practice with him playing an instrument while I sing. It was around 2015 when I said yes when he asked to be my boyfriend. We both agreed to keep it secret and if someone would ever know about us then be it.

However, for the meantime we'll do what we do.

Love each other.

There's nothing not to love about Chanyeol because he was everything and also he's very a boyfrient material. He would take me to places, sing music together, takes care of me and makes me happy except there were times that he was being different. I didn't know how to react to it but I hate it and at the same time...

I like it.

Because it is what completes him that makes me love him. Don't judge, don't be disappointed because nobody's perfect and I believe that is his way of expressing his love and protection over me.

Good thing the parking lot was empty or else we couldn't have reached Chanyeol's expensive jeep. I told him that the scooter for the both of us is okay because this was very expensive to buy but he reasoned that having it would give us another private place that I suspiciously doubted knowing how his mind works. He opened my door and he gave me my bag.

I blinked when he stood beside the door staring at me.

"You know I'm mad at you, right?"

I played with the hem of my jacket and nodded.

"Tell your parents that you'll stay with me tonight. Afterall, it's been a week since we went to my parent's house. Mum missed you."

I smiled and remembering how I his mother smiles everytime I joke around with her made me happy in instant.

"Really?"

Chanyeol nodded and I fished my phone out and texted my mother that I'll go home tomorrow instead because I'll stay at Chanyeol's house.

Our parents knew about us because Chanyeol insisted to introduced ourselves to our parents especially to her mother since her mother doesn't like him keeping secrets. The only problem is my father...

He was expecting a child from me. My own blood.

But Chanyeol was trying his best to get close to him which mad me adore his courage.

"I love you." It's his usual out-of-the blue I love you nevertheless I love it.

"I love you too..." His large hands pulled my face and he placed a quick kiss on my lips before he went to the driver's seat.

--

"Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol! Park Chanyeol!"

"I love you Park Chanyeol!"

The last shout I heard hit a nerve in my head and I held on the hem of my jacket. This is one of the things I hate as an artist who happens to be his boyfriend.

I would be hearing things that I should only be saying to Chanyeol.

"Don't mind them." Chanyeol said while his eyes were focused on the road. We just got out of the parking lot and outside of the building has a lot of fans that were waiting for us to wave goodbyes. When I looked each one of them I saw a banner of ChanBaek and it made my heart skipped.