Demon's Mark

First Novel to me, this is. Hope u enjoy it :DD

___________________________

"Come on, Anna!!! You wouldn't wanna be late for this one would ya??" May shouted

"One minute!!! I'm almost done!!" I shouted back. I looked again to the mirror. Just to make sure that I looked all right with my red dress. It's heart shaped, no-sleeved short dress. It's kinda cute I thought. I used some blush and lip gloss. I made sure they matched my long wavy Chocolate brown hair, my pale skin, and my brown eyes. "Perfect." I said to myself. I went down to see May. She was wearing the same dress as me, different color. Mine was red, and May's was blue that matched her silky long blond hair with her baby blue eyes and her pale skin.

"You are gorgeous my friend" she said with her smiling face.

"It's not 'I am gorgeous' but it's WE ARE gorgeous" I replied the smile.

"Come on! No more compliments! Just go quickly! You don't want to be late, right?" my mom said.

"Okay mom, bye!" I said.

I took my Mazda 5 key. I went to my car with Amy.

"You have driving license right?" she joked

"Yes, I have. Now, let us turn this baby on" I replied.

I was actually a car lover. The car I had wa

s my 16th birthday gift from my family. They knew I loved cars. I turned the car on and started to drive to the party. May turned on the radio. The song that was played was 'Payphone' by Maroon 5. May and I sang together as The song played.

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home

All of my change I spent on you

Where have the times gone

Baby it's all wrong, where are the plans we made for two?

Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember

The people we used to be

It's even harder to picture

That you're not here next to me

...

All those fairytales are full of shit

One more stupid love song I'll be sick

Now I'm at a payphone..."

Then, we giggled together. Soon, we arrived at the party. It took place at 'The Clash'. We got inside and spotted Natallie and Lucas. They were talking to each other.

"Hey, Naty! Lucas!" I shouted

Naty was a beautiful girl with a beautiful short wavy red hair that people admired and beautiful green eyes. She had a pale skin too. And Lucas was a boy with an auburn hair and a light chocolate eyes. He was a sporty guy. He loved soccer but he didn't has 6 packs . He wasn't a member of soccer club but he was really great. Although he was only a little muscular; still, he was handsome.

"How long have you waited?" I asked

"Not so long. We arrived late too," Naty replied.

"Here are your masks." Lucas gave them to us.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot that this is a masquerade party." May took the blue one and gave the red one to me.

I saw a man with a grey colored blazer and dark grey men's dress pants came, he held May and said, "Excuse me, can I take this lady for a dance?" He asked. That sound. It's Jonathan.

"Yeah, sure. Have a good time, May!!!" I answered.

"Um.. Anna.." Naty said unsure.

"With Lucas, right? Sure, have fun. It's okay. I'm fine. I'll find a friend" I lied.

"Thanks" Naty said gratefully.

They went together and started dancing. I watched both of them and also May and Jonathan. I took a drink. I drank it as I still watched them.

Unknown's POV

I could sense it. She's here right now. That person. I just needed to find her.

I walked around the place and I couldn't find her. Until then, I went to take a drink.

"Found ya" I said with a low voice. I smirked and started walking towards her.

Anna's POV

I could sense it. Someone was watching me. Then, I saw that person. He wore a silver blazer and black khakis. Well, he was hot!

"May I offer you a dance?" he asked. His hair was dark brown hair and grey eyes. He made me feel attracted.

"Um.. Sorry, but I'm not really good at dancing. I may step at your foot at times."

"It's all right. Just follow my lead."

We started dancing. I stepped at his foot only once as I remembered. It was a great time. I had fun dancing with him.

"Who are you Mister?" I asked

"Now you're curious about me." He smirked. I worked hard not to get myself blushed.

"Come on. Tell me."

"Follow me and I'll tell you who am I"

Should I follow him? My mind told me not to but my heart told me the otherwise..

____________________________________________

Don't forget!

VOTE!!

FAN!!!

COMMENT!!!

I'm looking forward to feedbacks by comments :D