Chapter 1

In this fanfiction wendy was older than Irene I hope its okay with you guys I just want to have a change HAHAHA.

Wendy was a senior student at Youngson High and  she was adored by many people because of her kindness towards others and she was also known as the captain and ace player of their soccer team together with her best friend Kang Seulgi.  During their Sophomore year Wendy met a mysterious freshman student at the soccer field  2 years ago, she accidentally bumped on that girl and since then she receive different kinds of purple color letter, Wendy believes that  maybe the mysterious girl was the one sending those confession letters to her  but unfortunately until now that girl was still unknown.

One year ago while Wendy was practicing with Seulgi at the field when they have noticed a black hooded girl that was just sitting alone at one of the bench chair watching them they frowned and squinted their eyes but still they can’t see the girl's face so they have decided to approached the girl but the girl run away before they could have, they tried to catch her but they failed, but one thing that they noticed is that the girl’s hairs tip was pink and that was the only clue that they have.

A couple days later passed since the accident of seeing the black hooded girl. Wendy was spotted with the boy named Eric nam, Eric was known as one of the great singers in there school and he was also rumored as one of the Wendy’s thousand suitors in there school but among them Eric was the most closest to wendy.

One day Wendy was with Eric Nam at the café near at their school. One if the things Wendy liked about Eric is he was a funny and nice man so after a month of being a good friend to her, Wendy gave him a chance to court her but later after that day that the rumors of them dating spread like a wild fire in their campus. They have found out that Eric was found and seen lifelessly lying on the ground police had said that it was not an accident and someone push him at the stairs intentionally based on some witness who saw the crime before it happened but they didn’t see the face of suspect. And unfortunately Eric died from that accident, later on all of Wendy’s possible  suitor experienced different kinds of accidents and physical attacks such as hit and run, Stubbing knife, poisoning and different kinds of killings and accidents. And the Police suspected that the person who was sending letters to Wendy was the possible suspect who was the one doing this horrible acts  towards other students and it made her shocked, because for her this unknown person was so sweet but knowing that information scared her so much so after that day Wendy decided to burned those letters and ignored all gifts coming from that mysterious person. But then after that she receive different kinds of threat and she feels that someone is looking after her or following her from a far.

Wendy was with Seulgi taking their lunch at the cafeteria, when  Seulgi noticed that her friend was spacing out so she waved her hands in front of her friend.

“Hey Wen! Are you even paying attention at what I was saying?”

Seulgi said.

“Oh what is it?”

Wendy asked.

“Nothing just eat we only have 10 minutes left before our lunch break ends.”

Seulgi said.

“Okay.”

Wendy said but she still didn’t pay attention or give a damn at the food in front of her that’s why she became thinner than usual that makes Seulgi and their other friends worried at her because Seungwan was still feel bother for her unknown stalker that kept on sending things for her.

“Wendy come on now we have to go to our class it’s going to start in a minute now.”

Seulgi said while grabbing Wendy’s hand, But they accidentally hit a girl.

“Oh are you okay?”

Seulgi said worriedly at the girl.

“I’m fine sunbae-nim.”

The girl said

“Okay—.”

Seulgi was cut by Wendy because she noticed that the girl’s ankle was bleeding.

“No your ankle was bleeding let us take you to the clinic.”

Wendy said.

“Ugh! no im fine it just a scratch.”

The girl said.

“I insist Miss we are going to take you to the clinic.”

Wendy said worriedly and smile at the girl.

Wendy and Seulgi saw the pink hue tinted on the girls cheek that made her think ‘Does this girl has a crush on me or the she was just shy?.’ Wendy thought.

“Okay if you insist.”

The girl said.

 The girl just nodded and was about to stand up  but  before she can she was startled a little bit when Wendy carry her in bridal style all students and even Seulgi was shock at what the older girl did, Wendy didn’t know why she reacted like that when she saw how hurt the girl was she can’t explain why so by reflex she carried the girl.

At the clinic the nurse checked and clean the swelling wound of the girl, while  cleaning the wound the girl closed her eyes tightly while she keeps on wincing the pain so Wendy decided to rubbed the girls back to comfort and soothe the pain.

“Okay it’s done its nothing serious Wendy-sshi.”

Nurse Choi said.

“Okay thanks Ms. Choi.”

Wendy said to the doctor.

 The Nurse just smiled at them before she leave the three girls alone. Seulgi and wendy was about to talked  but when they tuned back at where the girl was sitting they noticed that the girl was no longer sitting there .

“where is she?”

Seulgi said.

“She was just sitting here a while ago right?”

Wendy asked.

“Oh yeah.”

Seulgi said and still confuse thinking how fast the girl leave without even noticing it.

“Well maybe she just in a rush because of her class maybe.”

Wendy said but something caught her attention suddenly. She walk towards the clinic’s bed and grabbed the i.d that was left by the girl.

-Bae joohyun

-17 years old

-Junior student at Youngsun High

“So her name was Joohyun.”

Wendy mumbled.

“What did you say?”

Seulgi asked while frowning Wendy shook her head rapidly and hid the Joohyun’s  I.D at her pocket.

“n-nothing let's go we are late.”

Wendy said to her best friend.

“Oh shit! YAH WE NEED TO HURRY WE HAVE A PRACTICE FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES NOW!.”

Seulgi was now in panic then they run all through the corridors and hallway hurriedly.

Meanwhile at the restroom. A mysterious girl was looking at her reflection in the mirror and was talking to herself  smiling like a psychopath.

“We finally met my love I’m sorry if I didn’t have the courage to confront and just talk to you personally.”

The girl said and was about to cry while looking Seungwan’s picture lovingly.

“But don’t worry baby, soon you will know who I am. But not now I’m planning to surprise you first then we will live happily and have a beautiful kids and I will never ever going to waste all my efforts just to make you single for all this years I already killed so many people just to keep you. Those stupid whores and jerks needs to know you’re mine only Seungwan you’re mine.”

Said the girl while tracing Wendy’s face on the picture while laughing with no one.