Saturday

As soon a Namjoon walked into the kitchen in the morning, his mom engulfed him in a bone crushing hug.

"I read the letter!" She squealed, "You're going to college! I'm so proud of you!"

He hugged her back and they split apart. "Thanks, mom. I'm really glad I get to go."

"Me too. Isn't that where Seokjin goes to school?"

"Yeah," He answered, "We're gonna try to be roomates."

"That's good," She nodded, "It's good to go somewhere new when you already know someone. Especially if it's someone you're dating," She winked.

"Mom!"

"Okay, okay. Ah, it's going to be lonely around here without you..." His mom glued her eyes to the tiled floor.

"Hey," He placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'll be in the same town. I'll visit all the time, promise."

"I know," She reassured him, "And I'd much rather you went off to live a life of your own than stay stuck here with me. Spread your wings, alright?"

"You got it. Seriously, though. School ends in a month...it feels like, full circle."

"That's what it is."

Namjoon's phone buzzed.

Seokjin: I have an idea for tomorrow~

Seokjin: You know that field near the playground? I heard it's a great place to watch the stars. Wanna go with me?

Namjoon: How could I say no? I'll meet you at your place then. It gets dark around 8, so I'll head over then

Seokjin: I can't wait~