49

Woo another update!!!

Mike's POV

I woke up to an empty bunk. I totally forgot how much of an ass i was last night. But i will no longer have to be like that, tonight i will ask Elle to be my wife and everything will be perfect, i can imagine her face as i ask her to marry me, hopefully she'll say yes.

"Hey, Mike, get up, we're suposed to be in an interview in like 5 minutes, dude i know you're stressed but this will lighten the mood for a while okay?" My older brother said smiling. I was so glad i had my band and my friends to help me do this. It's Vic's idea of how i'm going to do this, and i guess its pretty simple but i think it'll be awesome.

"I'm ready, where's Elle?" I asked looking around. Vic and Hime shrugged before Tony came onto the bus with Elle.

"Sorry, we went to get some breakfast, here we go guys" Elle handed us all some food and sat on the couch eating her own. I looked at her in awe.

How could i ever have someone like Elle? I remember when we first kissed, it was strange, she was telling me how she was attracted to Vic but since he's with Alan, that doesnt bother me anymore but at the time, my hert sank i just wanted her to be mine and mine she is.

Even when we would bicker and it would only be a small thing it would hurt like a stab in the heart. I guess that's why i want her, no, need her, to be with me forever, maybe one day it'll be me her and someone else, maybe a family, i can imagine her face as we bring our baby girl or boy home and me having to go on tour. Then she would surprise me by turning up at a show with the baby.

"Mike, i'll see you later, i'm going out with Ausitn today, i'll be at your show tonight, don't miss me to much" Elle said pulling me out of my thoughts. I kissed her and walked away.

I even remember when Kellin thought she was going to hook up with Ashley Purdy, i mean sure they still meet up occationally and talk on the phone a lot but i'm not worried, the day we said i love you was special and nothing can take that away from us.

I walked out of the bus and towards where we would be having our interview.

I stayed fairly quiet during the interview and only answered when nessisary. I ws getting bored of staying quiet when the interviewer asked us all a question and we had to answer.

"Well, i'm single" Vic said into the small box shaped mic.

"Me and Jaime have girls back home" Tony said smiling then they all turned to look at me with smiled on their faces.

"Yeah, im with a girl, have been for about 8 months, only one break up which crushed me but everythings great now, it's a year since we met today actually" I inforemed the interviewer. She grinned and spoke into the mic again.

"So is she on tour with you and the Of Mice And Men guys?" She asked me handing me the mic again. I nodded and opened my mouth to speak.

"Yeah, she's with Austin today, shopping i assume then she'll be coming to watch our show like always" I grinned widely as the other shared a look. Luckily the woman didnt pick up on it.

"So what's this amazing girls name Mike?" She asked me. I breathed out. I loved hearing and saying her name.

"Elle Monroe, she's british too" I informed her, she looked blankly for a moment before she rushed her words.

"As in Kellin Quinn's adopted daughter?" She said grinning. Well she's done her research on our Kells.

"That's the girl" I smiled. I lit a cigarette and carried on with the interview. I spoke a little more about the latest record and all that good stuff then it was time to go. We walked back to the bus and climbed on. I was so tired but it was almost 7 by now and time for soundcheck.