41

I'm uploading.....YEY!!

Gerard's POV

"You know you can text me whenever you like, or tweet me, or any of the guys" I chuckled hugging Elle before climbing into the tour bus. I was going to miss her, she's great.

"I'll text you later, have fun guys" She grinned waving goodbye. We started driving away and as soon as we rounded the corner I had a feeling they wouldn't be so close anymore unless I found a way to still see her?

I walked into the kitchen area and started making myself a coffee, it was very much needed.

Elle's POV

They drove away and just as they did, I felt the air in my lungs turn thick and heavy.

"So, you don't feel it anymore either, do you?" Mikey sighed climbing into the drivers seat. I climbed into the passenger side and kept my head down.

"Mike, I'm so sorry, I really wish I could say you're the one, but to me, this felt like you trying to sweeten me up, you let me meet your parents, then you let me meet my favourite band, I just, I don't know his to explain this, I still love you but I just don't know" I breathed deeply. I have no idea how to explain how I feel about him.

"I get it, you don't feel like we're working and you think this was my way of giving you a nice send off, if that's how you feel, I can't say anything against that, Elle, I love you, but I think it's a mutual feeling" Mike whispered to me. We drive away in silence. I climbed out of the car when we reached the hotel room where Alan was waiting to take me home.

"Well, I guess it's been fun baby, I'm gonna miss kissing you and waking up to you next to me, but before I let you go, I want one last kiss, just like a double check" Mike had a tear rolling down his face. I felt like I'd caused all of it.

"Mikey, you're always going to be my Mikey, never forget that, okay?" I begged him hugging him tightly. I leaned upwards and kissed him with all the strength I had left. I let him lift me up onto my tip toes. I pulled away, my face red and my eyes filling with tears, why did I let this happen?

"I love you Elle" He whispered into my ear. I could say it back. I just smiled at him and kissed his cheek before hugging Vic then climbing into the car and letting tears flow freely down my face.

"Shh, it's okay, you'll make up, or you'll find someone new" Alan soothed me and held my hand.

"What have I done, I love him.........don't I?" I whimpered. I rested my head against the window and let sleep take over. That's what I need, sleep.

A few hours later...

"She looks so.......sad" Kellin's voice was quiet and sad. Guess I'm home. I stirred around and squinted my eyes slightly. I opened them fully and looked up at Kellin and Jordi.

"Long time no see Jordi" I mumbled stretching. She laughed and hugged me. I felt slightly better now she was here.

"Hey, sweetie, a friend of yours is coming over later, well two actually but you'll be happy to know their staying a day or two, just to keep you safe while I go to the studio" Kells hugged me and kissed my head softly. He handed me a cup of hot coffee and walked away.

"So, how've you been?" I asked Jordi. She smiled and opened her mouth but was cut off by shouting and laughing down the stairs.

"Good but I think things are going to get better, come on, you'll be so happy" She squealed and pulled me out if the bed. I looked down, I was in Pyjama shorts and a tank top, I'm sure I wasn't wearing that earlier?

"Don't worry, I swapped your dirty clothes for them so you'd be more comfy" Jordi chuckled and yanked me further down the stairs almost spilling my coffee.

"Well hello there, you miss me?" I ran over to Gerard and Frank and hugged them sipping the last of my coffee.

"Why didn't you say anything? I saw you like 2 hours ago" I laughed as Kellin winked at me before disappearing into the kitchen.

"Well, Kellin called me about an hour ago and told us Alan called and said you were upset about............anyway he then told me about how he was in the studio all week and asked if we'd keep you company, Milkey and Ray will come in a few days" Frank explained. I felt my face light up, at least I'd have people looking after me.

"Thank you" I said quietly.

"Oh, right this is Jordi, my best friend who came here with me, she's Jacks daughter" I introduced Jordanne to Frank and Gee and sat down at the counter staring at them. If I had only kept my fucking mouth shut, then maybe I would have them and Mike. I sighed heavily and wiped my face.

"I'm going for a shower, I feel kinda gross" I said running up the stairs before they could ask or say anything.

I took a 10 minute shower, I had to think some stuff through, such as if Mike and i aren't together, does it mean I wont get to spend as much time with Alan because he'll be with Vic meaning i'll have to go and see Mike? Or would Kellin stop talking to them because he did say if Mike hurt me he'd hurt him.

KNOCK KNOCK.

"Hey, it's Frank, are you alright?" Frank's sweet voice filtered into the bathroom. I turned the water off and dried myself off as soon as I could.

"Yeah, just thinking" I replied loudly. His voice again made it's way into the bathroom.

"Well, we're going out, Gee is taking us three for a meal, you need a little treat" He chuckled. His chuckle was so cute.

"Really? Well, i'm on my way out now" I called pulling my misfits shirt over my head and pulling my black skinnies up. I tied my hair into a messy pony tail and unlocked the door. Frank was by my desk studying my drawings. I ran over to him dropping my dirty towel into the wash basket on the way and covered the drawings with random pieces of paper laying around.

"They're good Ells, you should show Gee, he loves art" Frank said walking away from the desk and studying me this time. I felt a blush coming on so I quickly dragged him by his arm down the stairs and into the living room where Gee and Jordi sat watching tv silently sipping coffee.

"Hey losers, what'cha doin' sitting around, I was told I was going to be fed, i'm going to die here" I pretended to faint Frank catching me in his arms.

"Okay drama queen, i'm moving" Gee replied standing up and walking over to us with Jordi close behind him.

"So what do you want? Chinese?" Gee asked me handing the keys to Frank. I nodded and ran after him. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.