18

Elle's POV

I walked back into Mikes room and shut the door behind me. Well, at least there's no naked Mike in the bathroom now. I laughed awkwardly and walked over to the bed. I opened my bag and grabbed a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a long sleeved crop top sweater with some fresh underwear.

After getting my clothes out onto the bed, I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower washing my hair and body then getting dry so I could get dressed before someone just walked in....like I did.

I sat on the bed and took out my phone. No messages. Nothing unusual. I sent a text to Jordi, Chase, Ashley and CC and told them I had a free house tonight since the guys were going out. I got a reply from CC and Chase and soon after CC arrived at the door.

I walked down the stairs and CC was chatting to the guys.

"Hey, your face, I like it" CC said pointing at my face. For a moment I forgot what he was on about until my face started stinging a little bit then it came back to me.

"Thanks boo and Ashley's picking up Jordi and Chase so until then, it's just us" I smiled and sat down next to Vic. I still wasn't sure what was going on with us. He kissed me, I kissed back. I mean sure, I liked it but he's not- he's my dad's best friend, he's probably doing what my dad wants him to.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that.

Shut up head!

I sat next to him and felt his hand snake around my waist. I looked up at him and smiled resting my head on his arm.

"So what's been happening around here then, I can taste the tension" CC pointed out sitting next to me facing everyone.

"Well, someone doesn't know how to knock on the door before walking into the bedroom" Tony laughed making my face heat up.

"What does that mean?" CC asked me. I lifted my head and flicked my eyes over to Mike who was staring at me.

"Mike, care to explain?" Vic asked his younger brother with a smirk.

"Well, I guess she liked the affections I showed her in the pool, and couldn't resist my sexy body" Mike swayed his hips a bit and winked at me. I blushed a deep red, I could feel it, I mean, I wasn't denying it.

"Like I said before, NO COMMENT" I raised my voice and flicked my hair over my shoulder.

"Well then, I guess it's not just any tension, it's sexual tension" CC said nudging me. I covered my face and groaned loudly.

"Groaning and i'm not even standing anywhere near you" Mike challenged. I stood up and raised my eye brow.

"You're walking on very thin ice, asshole" I threatened taking a step towards him.

"I like it that way, plus you look cute when you're angry" Mike challenged me again taking a step back. That's it. I ran after him up the stairs but I tripped on the 3rd step. I got up and ran up the stairs, but there was no sign of Mike anywhere.

"Better come out before I find you" I shouted opening doors and searching around for Mike. I reached the last door. I had no idea what room it was until I opened the door and there were stairs going down into what looked like a basement.

"I know you're down here" I called out into the dark basement.

"Well then, come get me" Mike's voice boomed loudly making me lose my grip of the door handle and fall down the stairs. I felt long arms catch me before I smacked into the floor.

"Looks like your falling to the floor for me already" Mike whispered into my ear making my spine run cold. Him and Vic were so much alike and that scared me. They both managed to be so different yet so much like each other. I kissed Vic but maybe kissing Mike would be different, because they sure as hell know how to annoy me and how to make me feel good.

"What are you thinking?" Mike asked, I couldn't feel him standing near me but then his voice got louder and my hair moved around to one side of my head and a hand lay lightly on my shoulder.

"About you and your brother" I breathed.

"Why?" He asked me, his breath tickling my neck and the smell of smoke from his breath lightly found it's way into my nose.

"Because, Vic kissed me, but I was thinking, you and him are so....alike, more than I thought when we first met, but I don't know how to say this but, Vic makes me feel better, where as you make me feel different, I don't know what it is but I imagine you and Vic have a different way of showing your love to people but I..." I stopped and breathed in.

"This is going to sound really weird but, I think I like Vic, I'n a way, but something he doesn't have that you do is pulling me towards you" I stared at Mikes face, which was covered with a shadow but of what I could see he was trying to proses what I was saying.

"But you told me brother that, I wasn't your type?" He questioned me moving a strand of my hair so it tangled around his fingers.

"That's what I thought but like I said Vic is my type yet you have something he doesn't and I don't know what it is yet" I trailed off and looked up at him. I could see he was confused but before I could say anything he hugged me tightly catching me off guard.

"What's this for?" I asked surprised by his sudden movement.

"I'm so used to people saying they love me then telling me they prefer my brother that you saying it the other way round just caught me off guard, it hurts when people go for my brother all the time and then, I just want to hold you, because you, you made me feel something I haven't felt in a long time" He smiled into my shoulder and breathed heavily.

"Mike, i'm sorry about earlier, I never did say sorry" I laughed pulling Mikes shirt when he tried to let me go.

"Ha, no need, I should have shouted when I heard the door open" He laughed with me and pulled me close again.

"So can I ask you something?" I asked him pulling back slightly.

"Anything" He replied fairly quickly.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked shyly.

"Why ask?" Mike's answer came quietly and his lips brushed mine then pressed down lightly. This kiss was soft and cute where as Vic's kiss was passionate and rough at some times. I pulled away at the same time as Mike and opened my eyes to see Mike looking down at me with no clear facial expression.

I smiled and rested my head against his chest wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Now can I ask a question?" Mike whispered into my hair kissing the top of my head.

"Sure, what is it?" I looked up at Mike with my lips brushing his.

"Will you come on a date with me tomorrow? because if I call off tonight your friends might get mad" He asked me his lips still resting on mine teasing me.

"Of course....if you stop teasing me" I laughed and kissed him again. I could get used to this.