22

(Still Elle's POV)

"Come on, get dressed, i'll be down stairs" I went to pull away from his chest but he pulled me back and smiled sweetly.

"No good morning kiss?" Mike said with puppy dog eyes.

"Guess I forgot" I giggled kissing his lips for few seconds before pulling away. I walked towards the door and turned to look at him.

"Good morning baby" I smiled and shut the door behind me.

"Morning Ells" Ashley's voice came from the far side of the corridor.

"Morning, sleep well?" I asked him smiling as we walked towards the stairs.

"Wonderful thanks, you?" He replied happily. I smiled and nodded.

"Like a dream" I smirked and padded down the stairs with him on my heels.

"Sorry I took so long Mike had to put some clothes on" I giggled and sat next to Vic unlocking my phone and reading the message from Kellin.

'To Elle

Morning sweet, how are you feeling? I'll be home early and we're going out, you can invite 2 friends but not Vic or Andy, I've already asked them and they're all staying over tonight, only PTV and or if you pick someone who isn't with them :).

See you tonight,

Kellin x'

'To Kellin

Morning, I'm great thanks dad!!! Sounds good, i'll ask Jordan? if that's alright? Missing you teddy!! love you.

See you later,

Elle xx'

"Hey Mike, Jordi, Kells said I could ask two people to come out with us tonight, you in??" I nodded my head towards them and smiled as they both said 'hell yeah'.

"Great, ima get dressed now" I Ran past everyone to Mike's room and got ready fairly quick.

I pounded down the stairs to see everyone was going outside into the beautiful sun. I smiled and followed them out putting my sunglasses on.

"I love this weather" I shouted into the sky making everyone jump.

"You were fast!!" Jamie exclaimed jumping behind Vic.

"Always am hun, best way forwards" I joked winking at him and looking up at the clear blue sky.

I remember lying in the grass field when I was 10 with my brother Ryan, holding his hand as he told me how one day, this weather would bring back that moment and make my heart feel warm. My heart didn't feel warm, it hurt, remembering Ryan hurt like a stab in the chest.

"Hey, you okay?" Jordan asked sitting next to me with her head resting on my shoulder.

"Just thinking about Ryan, he's not here to see how my life turned out , to see what I went through and what I'm going through, he won't be here for my 18th Jordi, he's gone for real, I never really accepted the fact he was never coming back" I breathed in and looked over at the boys who were playing football.

"He's not gone, not really, he loved you, you know that, he would be so proud to see how you beat anorexia and the bullies, I know he would, I know he's watching us and he's smiling seeing how beautiful, funny, sexy and fucking amazing his little sister is, never forget what he said to you, he said" She looked up at me and waited for me to carry on.

"Never forget, wherever we are, i'll always be there telling you you're worth everything that gets put into your life, you're my little princess Ells" I wiped a stray tear from my cheek and laughed.

"Bet he wished he started calling me buttercup now" I chuckled hugging Jordi tightly and whispering a thank you.

"Girls? want a game?" Mike asked us smirking like he does, I smirked back.

"Why the fuck not" I pulled away from our hug and launched myself into the game.

Needless to say.... my team won.