25

Mike's POV

"Are you ready babe?" I called into the room from the bathroom brushing my hair and shoving a SnapBack on my head.

"Ready" Elle called from behind the door swinging it open and posing. I laughed and walked over to her kissing her cheek. I walked to my bed and grabbed my phone and wallet.

"Mikey, you still need to pack your bag" Elle reminded me. I sighed and spun around giving her a soft kiss on her lips and grabbing my rucksack along with hers.

"Remember you need to grab some clean socks" Elle giggled and threw a pair of my socks along with my shorts, a T-shirt and some clean pants.

"Thank you" I said stuffing them down so I could fit my charger In. I zipped it up and slipped my feet into my shoes and slipped the rucksack onto my shoulders.

"Time to go Mikey" Elle whispered. I locked my hands with her and pressed my lips to hers. I wrapped one of my arms around her waist letting go of her hands and my other arm around her shoulder and my hand in her hair.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back.

"Ehem, you coming or not love birds" Jaime asked from the doorway

"Can't you see we're getting ready?" I laughed pulling Elle pack to my body and kissing her again only this time it wasn't as long or as passionate.

"Okay Mikey, let's go" She held my hand and pulled me towards Jaime. Then skipped down the stairs letting my hand go.

"You know, you guys are cute, real cute" Jaime tapped my back with a grin playing on his face.

"I know, I really hope we work, and something doesn't happen to fuck everything up" I sighed then shook the thought from my head.

"Dude, nothing will go wrong, unless she left you for Vic or she ran away with another girl or something and she's not that type of girl" Jaime reassured me and walked down the stairs. I followed behind and waited for someone to say something to me.

"Finally, you take so long to walk down the stairs" Kellin laughed standing up.

"Come on everyone, time to go to my lovely home" He stood up and walked towards the front door with Elle.

"Hey, Guys, sort out the rooms please" Kellin called to us over his shoulder.

"Sure thing, okay So Mike in my room, Kellin in his room, Tony and Jordi in the spare room next door to me and Jaime and Vic in the one next to Dad's" Elle told us walking towards Vic's car.

"Shotgun front seat" Tony and Jordan screamed running towards the car door.

"I win" Tony roared in Jordi's face dancing then climbing in slamming the door.

"Fuck yourself" Jordan pouted bluntly.

"No thanks, I don't need to do that myself" Tony laughed putting his seatbelt on.

"Hey, baby cakes, you couldn't find a shag in the next 24 hours even if everyone in this car wanted to, turtle, face it, you only have your hand" Jordan snorted. The whole car stayed silent until.

"Burn" Elle screamed giving her friend a high five.

"Okay, okay, less language please" Kellin laughed at Tony who's mouth was wide open.

"Sorry daddy, I'll just keep my mouth shut" Elle giggled and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks for that miss" I whispered kissing her neck softly making her giggle even more.

"Anytime" She whispered back.

"Okay you two, don't get so touchy touchy, we're almost home and you all need to get into something a little posher, I have an announcement to make" Kellin smiled happily.

"Ohhhh, tell me daddy" Elle squealed.

"Nope, you'll find out, come on, everybody go get changed" Kellin replied stopping the car.

"Okay" I shouted running out of the car and towards the door.

Kellin opened the door and let me in. I ran up the stairs and into each room until I got to Elle's room and left the door open for her to come in.

"Hey, you miss me?" Someone asked me, their voice sexy and their hands covering my eyes.

"No, not at all" I replied turning around, my eyes still covered.

"Well, what are we going to do about that Mikey" Elle moved her hands from my eyes and placed them on her hips staring at me, her eyebrow raised.

"I guess, I could just say sorry and you could kiss me?" I suggested pulling her to straddle my lap by her hips.

"Maybe" She replied looking into my eyes biting her lip.

"Sorry and don't do that" I warned her moving back wards so we weren't on the edge of the bed.

"Sorry and here's your kiss" She smiled and kissed me roughly. I smiled into the kiss and ran my tongue over her bottom lip asking for her permission. She smiled against my lips and parted her lips.

I kissed her roughly and stood up with her legs wrapped around my waist and shut the door walking back to the bed laying her down and hovering above her.

"You know, you're a really good kisser Mike" Elle whispered kissing me again.

"I know" I replied through kisses. She flipped us over and straddled my hips letting our lips part taking only her jumper off and kicking her shoes off and climbing back on my lap sighing.

"What's wrong Ells?" I asked her propping myself up on my elbows.

"Nothing, I'm just, oh I don't know, I really wish I could give you what you want" She sighed and looked down, her index finger drawing the outline of the tattoos on my arms.

"What do you mean, what I want?" I questioned feeling a little insulted.

"I mean, I'm nothing special, I'm just...me, I'm ugly, I'm weird and I have this stupid British accent that gets you American Boys all swooned and sweet, I mean, look at me, I'm sitting on your crotch for god sake" She laughed and shook her head.

"I love your accent, it's beautiful and so is your perfect face and your body is amazing and, Ells, your just perfect, and yes, your sitting on my lap but I don't care, I like you a lot and well, kissing you and getting to tell you this is amazing, now i'm going to kiss you and then we need to get dressed okay?" I told her sitting up and kissing her lips before she could say anything.

I kissed her for a few moments longer then pulled back to get my air back.

"Baby, get dressed, I'm picking what you wear" I stood up and tapped her nose walking over to the walk in wardrobe.

"Hmm I'm thinking you could wear this?" I called back picking out a dress with a black skirt and a white floppy one sleeved white blouse.

"I've never wore it, here let me try it on" Elle walked away and I sat on the stool in the corner or the wardrobe and waited for her to return.