12

Vic's POV

She linked her hand with mine. Her soft pale hand fit into mine and made my stomach flip, she is a very pretty and amazingly talented girl but I won't mess with her heart, she doesn't like me. I swung our hands a little as we walked to the car. She got into the passengers side and did her seat belt spinning on the seat to face me. She clicked the button for the radio and we both sang along to it until we reached a red light and she turned it off staring at me, her piercing blue eyes trying to drown me.

"So, your here to protect me from big bad Ashley huh?" She snorted and looked at me waiting for an answer.

"You know, I won't stop you, you realize that right?" I turned my head to face hers and she looked slightly caught off guard.

"What do you mean?" She straightened her back up and played with her hair that lay on her shoulder.

"Ashley, if you like him go ahead, i'm only here to make sure he doesn't try anything funny" I started moving the car when the light turned green again but still looked at her out of the corner of my eye.

"I already told dad, he's not my type, don't get me wrong, if he asked me out, sure I'd say yes but he's not the type of guy I usually talk to and get close to, you, CC, Jake, Andy, Jaime people like that are more my type I suppose" She smiled and tilted her head so it lay against the window.

"So why not give Hime a chance, he keeps talking about you and saying how cute and talented you are" I nudged her leg playfully making her crack a cheeky smile and giggle slightly.

"Nah, I already have my eye on someone" She smirked at me and it made my heart tighten a little. Who was it? CC? Andy? No Andy has Juliet and her and CC act like they're brother and sister or something? Jake maybe, he's single since Ella called off the engagement. That's it, she did say she liked guitarists, But she also has a thing for drummers?

"Whoo?" I tried to get it out of her but she pretended to zip her lips up, lock them and then throw the key out of the window.

"Meany, I'd tell you, if I liked anyone" I laughed awkwardly and she just shook her hair and smiled moving a piece of her hair behind my ear and the rest onto one side of her head twirling it with her hands.

"Yeah yeah, well i'm just waiting for when you tell my dad" She noted, we arrived at the car park to see the others waiting for us. She jumped out of the car and slammed the door running over to them. Smiling I walked over to them pressing the lock button on the car keys.

"Hey dude, nice for you to come join us" CC said slinging his arm around my shoulder and squeezing me into his side, he's much taller than me so I was rather uncomfortable.

"Yup, by request of her Teddy" I laughed, Elle spun round and poked her tongue out at me and then returned to chatting to Andy and Jake.

"So, does Kellin want you to beat my ass, or is he going to do it himself?" Ashley asked leaning on the bonnet of his car playing with the ends of his hair.

"Look, i'm not here to beat you up, i'm just here to make sure she stays out of trouble" I corrected him smiling.

"So why is everyone interested in why i'm so nice to her? I can have friends and not want to fuck them you know, I mean I don't want to fuck any of the boys or any of the girls i'm good friends with" He frowned and the annoyance in his voice was more than clear. I felt harsh now, I didn't mean to be so....forward.

"Look, Ashley, i'm not saying you can't like her and spend time with her and become better friends, I have no problem, Kellin is in a bad phase right now and it's the first day of her being in his life for real and it's stressing him out, he'll get over it I know he will, sooner or later" He pushed his body weight off of the car bonnet and walked over to us and smiled at me then turned to the others.

"Come on you lot, time to go, I want to see that film on time" He waved as the other guys chuckled.

"Are we missing something here?" Elle asked pointing from herself to me with a confused look on her face.

"It's a long....long story, we'll say when we get there or Mr. ass over there will cry" Jake joked pushing Ashley a little.

"Again" Andy added making everyone laugh but Ashley just pouted and crossed his arms over his chest looking away.

"Okay, well what film is this undying love come about for anyway, Jake never said?" Elle asked no one in particular. I was being quieter than usual.

"Hello Kitty" Jake shrugged. Everyone laughed once more but Ashley glared at us and we all shut up very quickly.

"Shut up, we're going to see either The Purge or You're Next" Up to you guys what?" Ashley looked over at me.

"The Purge sounds good to me" I nodded to the others to see if anyone wanted to see the other film.

"Good, everyone agrees lets go" Andy gave Elle a piggy back and they ran to the movies in about 30 seconds flat, him and his gazelle legs.