15

Vic's POV

I put the car into the garage and turned off the ignition, before waking Elle up, I looked down at my phone, a message from Mike and Kellin.

'Hey dude if is Elle staying for the weekend she can have my room and I made extra tacos for her'

From Mike.

'Hey man, thanks for this, I feel so bad having to just leave her and expect you to look after her, everything will work out won't It? Xx'

From Kellin.

I typed a quick reply to Kellin telling him to go get her and then turned to find Elle waking up.

"We're here, Mike made extra tacos for you and they're all making room for you" I smiled at her and she smiled back but she looked tired and her lip was a little red.

"Where am I sleeping?" She asked me stretching her arms upwards.

"Mikes coming in with me so you can have his room, I think it's fairly tidy" she giggled and got out of the car going into the back to grab her bag.

She slung it over her shoulder and waited for me to show her in. We walked to the side of the house and through the back fence where the guys were sitting outside on the deck chairs playing music. As usual Mike and Tony were topless and Jaime sat by the table of beer and tacos eating one.

"Well well, you lot look very comfy" I shouted making them all jump. I could see Mike eyeing up Elle so I stood in front of her and frowned at him but he just looked away.

"You got your lip done?" Tony pointed out and smiled at her. I moved so she could walk around.

"Mike, show her to your room please" I gazed at him and he did as he was told complementing her as they disappeared into the house.

"So have you told her why Kellin's gone away?" Jaime asked me with his mouth still full of mashed up taco.

"She knows about Rachel but I don't think he told her why she left" I huffed and sat down on the warm grass next to him taking a taco off of the table. Mike really does know how to cook.