24

Kellin's POV

I walked from the plane towards the yellow taxi waiting for me, I loaded my bag and walked round to the other side of the car so I could climb in.

"Rough day?" The taxi driver asked me starting the engine.

"Rough weekend, at least it's home time for me now" I chuckled a little running my hand through my hair.

"Don't be glum, I'm sure whatever it is will get better" The driver smiled at me in the mirror and started to drive out of the air port car park.

"So, you want to talk about it? I can see you're put off by something" He asked me keeping his eyes on the cars in front of us.

"Well, it's a long story" I warned him but he only chuckled and told me to go ahead.

"Okay, well my name's Kellin by the way, I'm in a band that's gotten rather big these past few years and its been hard trying to keep a stable relationship but I managed to keep this girl around for about 4 years" I paused so the taxi driver could tell me if he had any questions.

"In a band ey? What's this band called my friend?" He smiled.

"Sleeping With Sirens" I answered him moving a piece of stray hair from my mouth.

"Oh cool, carry on" He said as we turned onto real road.

"Well, it was about a year ago, a fan sent me a picture, letter and some cool edits she made, I loved them so I had to reply, but when I tried, the address was to a kids home in London, UK, I sent it and did my research into those girls and found their names were down for a transfer to another care home, me being famous and all, I got them a transfer to SD and then got a chance to adopt one of them and my good friend and band mate would adopt the other, I spoke to my girl and she didn't like it, she shouted about wanting a family of her own and not some reject which wasn't the only problem, this kid is 17, so my girl left for a break, she wanted me to give some of the stuff to her so that's what I've done and now I can live with Elle, my new daughter without the hastle she gave me" I looked out of the window, my surroundings were exactly as I left them.

"Well, if she made you unhappy through doing this to you, you have every right to be who you want to be and adopt If you want to, you'll find a new girl, a better one, a sweet, loving girl with a great personality, don't feel bad about it, you'll live" He spoke encouragingly.

"Thanks, how long till we get there?" I asked smiling.

"About 45 minutes, listen to your music, I wanna take a listen to this band of yours if you wouldn't mind" He laughed. I laughed with him and gave him the iPod lead to plug into the dash board, away we went, jamming to little old me and the boys in a big yellow taxi.

Vic's POV

"Omg, you're not serious?" I laughed at Elle who was blushing like crazy.

"Yeah, I felt sorry for him" She replied laughing at herself.

"Wow, I don't think we should play truths for much longer, how about 7minutes in heaven?" Tony suggested chuckling.

"I'm up for it" Everyone replied. I stood up and grabbed an empty beer bottle.

"Okay, I spin first" I smiled and placed the glass bottle in the middle of our squashed body's and span the bottle clockwise and waited for it to stop. slower. slower. stop.

"Well" The person who sat on the other end of the bottle. Elle.

"One condition" Mike cut across the thick silence. Everyone looked at Mike who was staring straight at Elle.